2010 Knight rider rims?

Hello, maybe someone knows how those

rims are called?
I want to buy and put them to my car, and don't know how to find them.

Thanks, Aivaras.

Look Here

It's 20" Alcoa rims. Thank you.
P.S. I know, it wasnt' so hard, but I thought it is not original Shelby GT500KR rims..

Later on, show pics of your car with them on. By the way, what car is yours?

I will, if I will find those rims on sale in my country.
I have 1985 Audi 90. Tomorrow will take some photos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AivaMan
I will, if I will find those rims on sale in my country.
I have 1985 Audi 90. Tomorrow will take some photos.

And your going to put those rims on that? Oh well, good luck dude. Anyways, it won't fit, cuz the rims are 20".

It will fit, because now I am wearing 19" and there is a lot of space in there.
Luck is not needed for me, because that car is just perfect. it has forced engine, turbo, and a lot other upgrades made for engine, so it can reach about ~250km/h instead of 220km/h. And that car is black, has perfect audio system, neons.. So, 1985 Audi 90, isn't that lame you saw on net.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AivaMan
It will fit, because now I am wearing 19" and there is a lot of space in there.
Luck is not needed for me, because that car is just perfect. it has forced engine, turbo, and a lot other upgrades made for engine, so it can reach about ~250km/h instead of 220km/h. And that car is black, has perfect audio system, neons.. So, 1985 Audi 90, isn't that lame you saw on net.
I didn't say it is a lame car or whatsoever. And isn't only the space that matters, but the mechanical changes such as camber, suspension, and the steering.

Maybe you could choose something like this:

or

I think those Mustang rims don't suit your car, ofc im just giving away my opinion and providing suggestions.

I like streering, it's the best one of cars I was driving, and it's soft car, no "not-needed" sounds or whatever. It pass technical inspection without big repair, so my Audi is in very good condition, and I love her.
P.S. it uses only 6-7 liters of fuel every 100km/h, I don't think that's much, and it has some kind of shit inside to reduce pollution.