Jail evade

When someone gets sent to jail IG, they have a timer depending on how wanted they are. But a lot of people just log out and log in to evade jail.

How can I save the amount of Jail time a player has? So if they some how die in jail, or if they log out How can I save the timer, and when they respawn they get sent to jail once again with the remaining time?

You can store the remaining jail time in a variable, save it into the user file and send the player back to prison when he or she relogs.

Lol yeah, I know like what is needed to do it, but

How do i actually do it? Lol.

I have a register saving system. Using Dudb

Here is part of my Jail code.

This is how the players time and stuff is handled

pawn Код:
if(GetPlayerWantedLevel(giveplayerid) >=4 && GetPlayerWantedLevel(giveplayerid) <=5) {
    new rnd;
    rnd = random(sizeof (ArrestedSpawn));
    SetPlayerInterior(giveplayerid,6);
    SetPlayerVirtualWorld(giveplayerid,0);
    SetPlayerPos(giveplayerid, ArrestedSpawn[rnd][0], ArrestedSpawn[rnd][1], ArrestedSpawn[rnd][2]);
    SetPlayerFacingAngle(giveplayerid, ArrestedSpawn[rnd][3]);
    format(szstring, sizeof(szstring), "Wanted suspect %s(%d) has been captured and sent to jail! ",pname,giveplayerid,oname,playerid);
    SendClientMessageToAll(0x00C7FFAA, szstring);
    SendClientMessage(giveplayerid, 0xA9A9A9AA, "|_You Have Been Arrested_|");
    SendClientMessage(giveplayerid,0x00C7FFAA, szstring);
    SendClientMessage(giveplayerid,0x00C7FFAA,"You will be auto-released from jail or a Police Officer/Jail Turnkey can release you early");
    SendClientMessage(giveplayerid,0x00C7FFAA,"If jail life sucks for you... Why not try /escape");
    printf("%s", szstring);
    SendClientMessage(giveplayerid,0xFF7F50AA,"If you leave the server while you are in jail you WILL be banned");
    GivePlayerMoney(playerid,1500);
    Jailed[giveplayerid] =1;
    StoleCopCarRecent[giveplayerid] =0;
    triedtoescaperecent[giveplayerid] =1;
    ResetPlayerWeapons(giveplayerid);
    JailTime[giveplayerid] =80;
    JailTimeServed[giveplayerid] =0;
    SetPlayerWantedLevel(giveplayerid,0);
    oscore = GetPlayerScore(playerid);
    SetPlayerScore(playerid, oscore +1);
    return 1;
  }

I'm also looking for something like this

Bump, anyone? please.

well you have jailtime as a PVar and it runs off a timer that decreases their time every second so, someone with 1minute in jail has a variable of 60 which decreases every second and when they quit save that variable.
then when they load data it checks if their jailtime variable is above 0 and if it is then puts them in jail.
ofc when the variable reaches 0 it removes them from jail or w/e you want it to do

What i'm trying to do is save the jail time into there file so if they log out, and log in, the time continues from where they left off.

I need help with the code, I have no idea how to do it

I just told you how to do it, if you want the actual code request it in the script request thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cessil
I just told you how to do it, if you want the actual code request it in the script request thread
Well, I already knew how to do it.

also, even if I do ask in the request thread, it won't even be bothered. All i need is some sort of start that i can build upon.