Spawn Button Removal Help?

Need help with something quick.... I got a splash screen on my server, and you have to click the spawn button to begin. But next to the spawn button, is the left and right arrow, which is not needed at all. Any way to get rid of the arrows, and just center/have the spawn button?

Here is the PAWN code:
Код:
	ClassSelection = TextDrawCreate(100.0,150.0,"~w~Welcome to San Andreas Gangsters! ~n~Current server version: ~r~0.9 ~n~~w~Website: ~g~www.SanAndreasGangsters.tk");
	TextDrawFont(ClassSelection,3);
	TextDrawSetOutline(ClassSelection,2);
	TextDrawSetShadow(ClassSelection,0);
	TextDrawBackgroundColor(ClassSelection, BLACK);
	ClassSelection2 = TextDrawCreate(100.0,200.0,"~w~Server Rules: ~r~No hacking/cheating, flaming, carparking ~n~or deathmatching. Respect all players, and obey admins. ~n~You can view what admins are online, by typing /admins");
	TextDrawFont(ClassSelection2,3);
	TextDrawSetOutline(ClassSelection2,2);
	TextDrawSetShadow(ClassSelection2,0);
	TextDrawBackgroundColor(ClassSelection2, BLACK);
	ClassSelection3 = TextDrawCreate(100.0,270.0,"~w~New players type: ~r~/register ~b~PASSWORD~n~~w~Returning players type: ~r~/login ~b~PASSWORD ~n~~w~Once complete, click the spawn button, and enjoy!");
	TextDrawFont(ClassSelection3,3);
	TextDrawSetOutline(ClassSelection3,2);
	TextDrawSetShadow(ClassSelection3,0);
	TextDrawBackgroundColor(ClassSelection3, BLACK);
Here is the buttons im talking about:

as far as I know you can't remove them.

I don't think you can remove it at all, correct me if I am wrong.
It is a default thing applied by SA-MP 0.3a.

Right. The arrows canґbe removed cause they chose the teams. If you have 2 teams you must chose one.
But you can change what the arrows do and the text.
But in this moment I donґt know how.

I'd use TogglePlayerSpectating(playerid, true); as it hides all GUI-features, not sure if it applies to this, best way would be to force spawn them and then make them go through that.

You can't remove the arrows, no. You could simply force them to spawn with the specific class.

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/SetSpawnInfo
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/SpawnPlayer

I don`t think you can remove them at all. I think it built into the game itself.

Well I don't really want them to "force spawn".. is there an alternative to this spawn button at all? Any other button things?

The unic chance is to force the player to a team.
There is no other chance to evade the arrows.

You can hide those arrows with TogglePlayerSpectating. You have to set it to true when OnPlayerRequestClass is called and you have to set it to false when the player spawns. The problem is that you aren't able to change the background location, it always shows you the countryside near Blueberry until you spawn and set TogglePlayerSpectating to false as far as I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTomi
You can hide those arrows with TogglePlayerSpectating. You have to set it to true when OnPlayerRequestClass is called and you have to set it to false when the player spawns. The problem is that you aren't able to change the background location, it always shows you the countryside near Blueberry until you spawn and set TogglePlayerSpectating to false as far as I know.
So there is a way to get rid of them?

Is the code "TooglePlayerSpectating" in my GM, or would I have to add it?