Button?

I have seen on servers were you can press a button, like a fire-*ALARM button, and then a gate opens. I know how to move object and stuff, but how do I make it so when I press the button it does something?

Which button? you mean keys? Like SPACEBAR or ENTER?

No, an actual button on a wall you can press.

Hmm.....

It's probably puts there pos facing the button, throws a anim on it, on the enter key, then the door opens.

Oh, ok. Makes sense. Seems like a lot of work. I have another question, how do I get animations onto my server, and add them into the script so when they do something, it will do an animation.

and also, how do I make it so when they press a certain button something happens?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SARP
Michael Williams ]
Oh, ok. Makes sense. Seems like a lot of work. I have another question, how do I get animations onto my server, and add them into the script so when they do something, it will do an animation.

and also, how do I make it so when they press a certain button something happens?
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerKeyStateChange(playerid, newkeys, oldkeys)
pawn Код:
if(newkeys == KEY_JUMP)
{
  SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR,"You have pressed JUMP BUTTON");
}
Good luck.

Is there a list of keys?

It's a filterscript that was made by 0rb, http://www.******.co.uk/search?q=yom..._en-GB___GB374

I have the PWN for it somewhere but I don't want to upload it as I can't be bothered to find it.