Stupid error grrr

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\CroForce RP BETA\gamemodes\CFGM.pwn(67) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "forward"
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\CroForce RP BETA\gamemodes\CFGM.pwn(68) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "forward"
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\CroForce RP BETA\gamemodes\CFGM.pwn(121) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\CroForce RP BETA\gamemodes\CFGM.pwn(121) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\CroForce RP BETA\gamemodes\CFGM.pwn(121) : error 004: function "OnGameModeExit" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\CroForce RP BETA\gamemodes\CFGM.pwn(122) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\CroForce RP BETA\gamemodes\CFGM.pwn(128) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\CroForce RP BETA\gamemodes\CFGM.pwn(128) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\CroForce RP BETA\gamemodes\CFGM.pwn(128) : error 004: function "OnPlayerConnect" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\CroForce RP BETA\gamemodes\CFGM.pwn(131) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "public"
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\CroForce RP BETA\gamemodes\CFGM.pwn(131) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\CroForce RP BETA\gamemodes\CFGM.pwn(131) : error 004: function "OnPlayerDisconnect" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\CroForce RP BETA\gamemodes\CFGM.pwn(131) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line
Can tell me what these errors and how to fix it?

mostly your missing a bracket, and care to show us the script so we can actually help?

Yes, in the first line u loose the brackets.

http://pastebin.com/NiPXhsdJ

plizz fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeros
i'll have this fixed for you

EDIT: Why would you need to forward default callbacks?

Ty man

So I put it I thought it should be there when I put my back out errore

uhhh, no for default Callbacks you don't need too.

plizz give my

sry my bad english

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeros
plizz give my

sry my bad english
ok, i'm still fixing it.

EDIT:

Here try this.

I'm not sure if its what you meant, but try it. http://pastebin.com/hVcXTYPC