X360 problem

Hello, my xbox 360 is freezing...
Well it actually freezes on one game - GTA IV whitch is my favourite.
It's not the disc fault that the 360 is freezing as i have put the game in HDD
and the 360 doesn't overheat as i keep it in an open, ventilated place...
Like i can play assasins creed 2 for 3 hours without freezing but GTA IV(and it crashes into green screen sometimes too) does freeze in first 10 mins.
Could someone help me to fix this? any tips?

is your GTA IV legal? :P
Isn't your hard disk damaged?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurence
is your GTA IV legal? :P
Isn't your hard disk damaged?
Yes and no..
I also have put a new thermal paste on it but it didn't help me either, i want to play gta iv fast

Is it freezing when you are playing from disc too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurence
Is it freezing when you are playing from disc too?
yes

Asking this on a SA:MP forum is not really a great idea, most people who you will see post in this section are spamming trolls, I suggest you ****** a dedicated X360 site.

Did you copied the game properly to your hard drive, our you bought it trough the Xbox live market place?

Yeah i copied properly, i think it's solder points fault so i will try heat gun fix...

The fact it freezes on one game alone means it's a problem with the game and not with the console. You cracking open the case and doing some DIY repairs is only voiding your warranty and not helping the matter. Like my PC, whenever I put in GTA: San Andreas the disk keeps 'clicking' in the disk tray whereas with any other disk there's no other funny noises. It was just that disk, which eventually had a clean crack down it. Stop opening your case and fixing it yourself, it's just the disk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkers
The fact it freezes on one game alone means it's a problem with the game and not with the console. You cracking open the case and doing some DIY repairs is only voiding your warranty and not helping the matter. Like my PC, whenever I put in GTA: San Andreas the disk keeps 'clicking' in the disk tray whereas with any other disk there's no other funny noises. It was just that disk, which eventually had a clean crack down it. Stop opening your case and fixing it yourself, it's just the disk.
Well the disc itself is brand new...
EDIT: I'll see what can i do about getting a new GTA IV disk, then i will see if it's the disk fault or not.