Making a player invulnerable for some, and not for others.

I want to make team 1 completely invulnerable to any other team and themselves, while making all other teams invulnerable to team 1.

So essentially, team 1 cannot damage any other team (or teammates), and any other team cannot damage team 1.

Is there any way to do this? I know SetPlayerTeam can be used, but in this scenario I'm struggling to think of how to achieve this.

Well I doubt it's possible, unless you think of a way to detect WHO hit you.

I'm unsure if that's possible, and if it is, it's pretty damned complicated.

This is just an idea, but you cut set they hp like really high?

That could work to an extent, only they'd still be able to hurt the other teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [NoV
Austin ]
That could work to an extent, only they'd still be able to hurt the other teams.
Why not just put em into another world? :b But now i don't know waht you gonna use it for tho.

I could use virtual worlds I guess... was just hoping for a solution that wouldn't require something that seperated the players.

You can set them into separate teams and then use
Код:
SetPlayerTeam(playerid,teamid);
That will disable team kill.
So, you can put the players you don't want to fight with each other in one team and rest in the other. But just don't show they are in two different teams. But by the looks of your signature, you are making a TDM server and so you can use this function easily.

So what happens when they figure it out?

Can not be done accurately in the current SA:MP version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklite
Can not be done accurately in the current SA:MP version.
Why not? All he needs is Anti Team Kill and that is very much possible in SA-MP. The only setback is that a team-mate showered with Hydra rockets will definately die.

I think you're misinterpreting it. It's a pity that you couldn't have a command similar to...

SetPlayerInvulnerable(playerid);
SetPlayerInvulnerableToPlayer(playerid, invulnerabletoplayerid);