Why did my topic get deleted?

I posted a topic asking people to use language tags when they host their server (http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?top...41.0;topicseen) and it has been deleted. I would like an explanation of why it was neccesary to do so.

I hope this will be deleted, too because you have just to read the rules to know the answer from your question.

- Creed

Quote:

* Use your brain! before you use your keyboard. "Sharing your thoughts" means that you need thoughts to share. If you're not adding something to the discussion, then don't post.
* No slow chatting! If you have a specific question to ask somebody, use a PM. Don't fill other people's threads - even your own threads - with pointless babble. That's what IRC/AIM/MSN etc. are for.
* No word games! Word games are counted as spam, don't do it! Your thread will be deleted, and if you continue to post it, you will be banned.
* It's not a 'gang discussion' forum! That forum section was removed for a reason, so please dont post gang threads here.
* Keep to the thread's topic! Even though this is an off-topic forum does not mean that you can post irrelevant information in people's threads.
* No referral linking! Its fine to link to a website which contains something on-topic or something that interests you but not where you gain anything from the referral of people clicking it.
* Do not advertise!

Tell me which rule I broke.

Nope, because I'm to lazy to read it again and why you don't do it? Your topic got deleted so..

- Creed

It seems like I removed the wrong topic, I've moved it back.