[GameMode] [GM] Night Life Roleplay. Re-Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
NO, because the "scripter" just changed names and fixed the LA-RP bug and maybe added some cars that's it.
Haha, your very funny, first look throught the script before make judgements.
It has been edited alot more that just changing names.

Wow, another GodFather edit, really? I wish Kye would make editing and releasing GodFather against the rules. People are so lazy! Make you own game-mode!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hash [NL-RP
]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
NO, because the "scripter" just changed names and fixed the LA-RP bug and maybe added some cars that's it.
Haha, your very funny, first look throught the script before make judgements.
It has been edited alot more that just changing names.
dont worri i Like Your script
and i hope u can fix the jobs for me
thanxs

It looks quite nice, I get your point. You just want to make some people happy as you are formatting your hard drive and you don't use this script anymore. The only problem is, the more people release these edits the more topics with stupid questions will be made like: How to fix error: Run time error 19, or error: Undefined symbol, plus now server advertisements will be spammed with topics, of one day servers with a zero player base using lame edits like this, no offense though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by playbox12
It looks quite nice, I get your point. You just want to make some people happy as you are formatting your hard drive and you don't use this script anymore. The only problem is, the more people release these edits the more topics with stupid questions will be made like: How to fix error: Run time error 19, or error: Undefined symbol, plus now server advertisements will be spammed with topics, of one day servers with a zero player base using lame edits like this, no offense though.
Thank You ! Finally Someone Gets My Point Of Releasing.

Hash ?

Why u dont help us?

Look, i'm not helping with the script as it is very outdated and old, i released this once before,
and i kept getting PM's about, how do you do this, how to that, and thats why i removed it.
I am only scripting for my new GM, and can't be bothered to script this old one anymore,

okey than

I like this
but am bad at scripting samp.
amlooking for tuts but dont find the good one

Quote:
Originally Posted by ded
View Post
Is this a LA-RP edit?
Yes, It is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visualbr
Посмотреть сообщение
D:\GTA San Andreas\SAMP Server\gamemodes\NLRP12.pwn(45659) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "gCopPlayerSpawns"
D:\GTA San Andreas\SAMP Server\gamemodes\NLRP12.pwn(45659) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "gMedPlayerSpawns"

Yep.
#pragma unused gCopPlayerSpawns
#pragma unused gMedPlayerSpawns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake__
Посмотреть сообщение
#pragma unused gCopPlayerSpawns
#pragma unused gMedPlayerSpawns
No don't do that, Just find the defines in the script and remove them.

Hello there i was woundering if you know how to remove the login screen because i put it on my monthly server and it is not letting anyone do /register [password]

no factions?

Nice 8/10

Well...

Good Rp

Server closed the connection 0.3z

Nice one

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJuane
View Post
Server closed the connection 0.3z
You need to compile and upgrade your plugins/includes and also your server pack to 0.3z

nice GM