should FS/GM that work with windows work on linux

The thing is im using windows and iv made a few FS and the server they are going on is linux. Do they need to be compiled on a linux system to work on linux? The reason i ask is when the server is started on the console window the FS load fine (no warnings) but they dont show ingame. Only the 1st FS in server.cfg is actualy loaded ingame.

Thanks in advance.

Bump* incase this helps the plugins im using are sscanf2 by YSI and streamer by incognito. And using the correct one (.so) like i said everything works fine on windoze but on linux only the 1st FS is loaded. Anyone ever had this problem? should i be writing code a little different for it to work on linux?

Might sound like a stupid question (it does to me) but the problem is definatly there.

thanks in advance

This question has been asked before. SEARCH!
Answer: There are some functions like tickcount() which you have to change to GetTickCount and some other functions you have to change as well.

thanks for the advise, but u think i havnt alredy used SEARCH? i looked thru about 20 post with no luck just thought someone might be able to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJDhan
Answer: There are some functions like tickcount() which you have to change to GetTickCount and some other functions you have to change as well.
Possible solution ?