Debian5 64bit & OnplayerDisconnect

I am running Deb564bit and did this to get the server running:
http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?top...1903#msg891903

My issue is I have noticed that onplayerdisconnect does not work on any server with any gamemode.

I have a feeling it might be something to do with the ia32-libs package.
I am wondering 2 things.

Would using centos5 64bit be a better choice since I have no way to get 32bit Debian at my host??
Or is it possible to get samp working correctly on debian64bit and what could be causing such a strange bug??/

Yes even with lvdm it didnt work, i checked it by putting a print statement on player disconnect but it doesnt work. But it work for Filterscripts, it doesn't work for Game modes.

I'm not really in the know-how of all of all of Linux, but have you tried re-installing the server package (sa-mp server package)?

I'd go for 32bit CentOS, seems it runs SA:MP best. CentOS is the standard enterprise level Linux distro for hosting solutions, so yes, it should run anything better than Debian when it comes to server packages / applications.

64bit isn't necessary unless your running a server with more than 4GB of memory.

Hi, thanks for your replies, in a perfect world we would run 32bit Debian however our host has no 32bit OS's.

We may have to try giving centos5 64bit a try..
I will try reinstalling the packages and see if it helps also...

Still interested if anyone else has had this issue it seems kinda odd that only onplayerdisconnect is affected lol.