Bug List (CLIENT) (Updated frequently)

I also support it being a gtaa bug, I have this little code to reduce vehicle damage on hit. it's pretty similiar to the same bug, if you hit the vehicle HARD sometimes, even if the health is like 800, it goes to 65535, then the vehicle has unlimited health on your screen, but other players say the vehicle is just there exploding..

pawn Код:
public OnVehicleHitUnoccupiedVehicle(playerid, myvehicleid, vehicleid)
{
    new Float:Health, Float:size_x, Float:size_y, Float:size_z;
    GetVehicleHealth(vehicleid, Health);
    GetVehicleSize(myvehicleid, size_x, size_y, size_z);
    size_z += size_x;
    size_z += size_y;
    new Float:total = GetVehicleSpeed(myvehicleid, true) * (size_z - 5.0) / (size_z - 2.0) ;
    SetVehicleHealth(vehicleid, (floatsub(Health, total)));
    new str[16];
    format(str, sizeof(str), "Ram %d pts", floatround(total));
    TimeTextForPlayer( playerid, str, 3000);
    return 1;
}

I have Airties Air5020 modem.

An error in a long time for sa-mp client: Some users are difficult to connect servers . Server Online but ;
---------------------------------------
Connecting ...........
Didn't Respond this server.
Retrying.
You are banned from this server.
----------------------------------------

Connecting a few attempts.

picture below ; connect , esc , enter , esc , enter , esc ........ and connected to server. please fix this bug.

Thank you.

Update:
I've tested the bugs in the list with 0.3d RC1, and found that item 1 and 14 should be fixed.
Item 10 is halfly fixed that you can only see sniper view when you exit those two vehicles.

For item 11, you can add some checks in OnPlayerStateChange to see if the car the player wants to enter is locked. If yes, remove him from the vehicle using SetPlayerPos.

For item 13, now the tailwheel disappears when you first spawn it, but appears again after using RepairVehicle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong124
Посмотреть сообщение
Update:
I've tested the bugs in the list with 0.3d RC1, and found that item 1 and 14 should be fixed.
Item 10 is halfly fixed that you can only see sniper view when you exit those two vehicles.

For item 11, you can add some checks in OnPlayerStateChange to see if the car the player wants to enter is locked. If yes, remove him from the vehicle using SetPlayerPos.

For item 13, now the tailwheel disappears when you first spawn it, but appears again after using RepairVehicle.
Got anywhere to test them? Need to see it fixed too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong124
Посмотреть сообщение
Update:

You can easily repair "ReapirVehicle" function. Use UpdateVehicleDamageStatus instead.

Код:
#define RepairVehicle(%0) UpdateVehicleDamageStatus((%0), 0, 0, _:(GetVehicleModel(vehicleid)==513), 0);
That's for Stuntplane (vehicleid == 513).

16 Attached objects still appear in front of sniper rifle scope. Confirmed*(4) 08/05/2011 None
The same goes on when entering to in-car camera mode. (Try to attach a helmet to player's head, put on an NRG, and switch camera)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlip
Посмотреть сообщение
Got anywhere to test them? Need to see it fixed too.
I tested that in my local server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gesior7
Посмотреть сообщение
You can easily repair "ReapirVehicle" function. Use UpdateVehicleDamageStatus instead.

Код:
#define RepairVehicle(%0) UpdateVehicleDamageStatus((%0), 0, 0, _:(GetVehicleModel(vehicleid)==513), 0);
That's for Stuntplane (vehicleid == 513).
That's only works when the stunt plane's tail wheel disappears after using RepairVehicle.
The current case is that the tail wheel disappears when they spawn, before using RepairVehicle.

I also found another bug, which should be the SA bug mentioned in the first post.
When you create explosions by using weapons like grenades, rocket launchers, hydra or hunter, sometimes your vehicle will explode even with auto repairing while sometimes it doesn't.

I found that the explosion will create a damage of over 1000 vehicle health units. If you set the vehicle's health to things like 2000+, it will not explode with any explosions by weapons(I haven't tested with explosions made by vehicles, any of you can test it).

If you fail to carjack a motorcycle driver (he drives away or he's AFK, first happened to me at Crazybob's, second on Partyserver), you are frozen and can't do anything until he disconnects/dies/his state changes/gets arrested etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiDok
Посмотреть сообщение
If you fail to carjack a motorcycle driver (he drives away or he's AFK, first happened to me at Crazybob's, second on Partyserver), you are frozen and can't do anything until he disconnects/dies/his state changes/gets arrested etc
Oh yeah, this one. Thanks!

There are few existing bugs:
1) nitro and hydraulics doesn't work on some cars, vehicles;
2) can't BSM/iBSM

Well this isn't really important, don't know if it's meant to be like that but here we go:

Using PlayAudioStreamForPlayer in any vehicle will disable the default GTA:SA radio and play the selected stream. However on when using StopAudioStreamForPlayer to stop the audio stream, the stream stops normally but default radio remains off, need to re-enter vehicle to make the default radio playing back again.

Is it possible to fix the interior bug? When you alt-tab in an interior, sometimes your game just becomes inconspicuous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiDok
Посмотреть сообщение
I noticed that DisablePlayerRaceCheckpoint sometimes removes only red map blip, but not the checkpoint itself
Also PLEASE make default radio turn back after streaming stops, it's one of the most annoying things I've ever encountered on servers (I listen to GTA radio, admin starts some stupid music/sound plays, after it ends radio is dead and I have to reenter the car)
Just play game sound '1068' and a few seconds later play '1069', this re-enables the in-vehicle radio for normal listening without exiting the vehicle at all.

i have same problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizted
Посмотреть сообщение
Is it possible to fix the interior bug? When you alt-tab in an interior, sometimes your game just becomes inconspicuous.
I think it's probably display card's problem, especially Intel GMA. I tried to run SA-MP on my netbook and got this bug (it can even crash), but not in my desktop computers which use ati/nvidia display card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa[DGZ]
Посмотреть сообщение
Just play game sound '1068' and a few seconds later play '1069', this re-enables the in-vehicle radio for normal listening without exiting the vehicle at all.
I didn't know this solution before...
Thanks for your hint.

Not sure about this one, but most of the times I've been trying to join a server lately it just says "Grand Theft Auto SA cannot find an Audio card installed." Please help :I

good night

I come to report a bug that is occurring for a while now.

all servers Brazilians are not appearing in the list 'internet' of the client
even typing in 'mod' Brazil servers are not loaded even with ip addresses foreign staff sa-mp solve the problem. No servers in the list of sa-mp will harm many servers and sa-mp itself will lose several players.

sorry bad english

Good evening, I come to report a bug that is occurring in the sa-mp 'internet'
Servers list 'Brazilian' are getting fixed first "1st place" that is hurting all Brazilian servers.

When entering "BRAZIL" mode on the client servers are getting fixed first on the list. Happening que the other servers not have the chance to grow in sa-mp and have a successful server.

sorry for the bad Inglкs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoRemorse
Посмотреть сообщение
Not sure about this one, but most of the times I've been trying to join a server lately it just says "Grand Theft Auto SA cannot find an Audio card installed." Please help :I
Try this: http://gtaforums.com/topic/353171-ca.../?p=1059164070

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypress
Посмотреть сообщение
Well this isn't really important, don't know if it's meant to be like that but here we go:

Using PlayAudioStreamForPlayer in any vehicle will disable the default GTA:SA radio and play the selected stream. However on when using StopAudioStreamForPlayer to stop the audio stream, the stream stops normally but default radio remains off, need to re-enter vehicle to make the default radio playing back again.
Create a variable and store the seat id where player is in the variable.
This can be fixed by getting the vehicleid and storing it in a variable. (OnPlayerStateChange)
Now this part will require a timer since there is no any functions to check if the song ended.
The interval should be exactly the same with the song duration else the trick won't work.
If the timer is called, Stop the audio streaming, remove player from vehicle and put it again in the last vehicle the player riding in by using the variable we created.

Sorry for my bad english