Bug List (CLIENT) (Updated frequently)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vyper
Посмотреть сообщение
try this : when you are in a car and you change the radio station , the animation applies to all online players
I think it is a Single Player bug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Moddler
Посмотреть сообщение
That's surely a San Andreas bug
As Karlip said,don't report these bugs!
BTW,i don't see this as a bug,it's more realistic!

yep... sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Moddler
Посмотреть сообщение
When you change station in SP, all peds do the animation? Didn't know that.

lol all peds in cars have a spastic radio tic....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergei
Посмотреть сообщение
When you change station in SP, all peds do the animation? Didn't know that.
Now you know it

Hmm... When you are in class selection and lost connection, you will still see "<<", ">>" and "Spawn". And after connecting to the server again, it doesn't redirect you to class selection place (still Verona Beach). You can press >> and <<, but you don't see which skin is now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libra_PL
Посмотреть сообщение
Hmm... When you are in class selection and lost connection, you will still see "<<", ">>" and "Spawn". And after connecting to the server again, it doesn't redirect you to class selection place (still Verona Beach). You can press >> and <<, but you don't see which skin is now.
Confirmed. The 0.3 GUI is still quite unstable, servers can't destroy it and the above quoted happens.

Use SetPlayerSpawnInfo and SpawnPlayer to bypass class selection.

if you are frozen and try to walk, other players will see your walk animation, but you see nothing. Its annoying because many people and admins think, ur a hacker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuLtiVaN
Посмотреть сообщение
if you are frozen and try to walk, other players will see your walk animation, but you see nothing. Its annoying because many people and admins think, ur a hacker.
You kinda "lag" back when you stop pressing the button and only noob admins will think that you're hacking unless you are miles away from the position.

And when you're frozen and don't wanna be banned from the server, just gtfo the button...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Garber
Посмотреть сообщение
You kinda "lag" back when you stop pressing the button and only noob admins will think that you're hacking unless you are miles away from the position.

And when you're frozen and don't wanna be banned from the server, just gtfo the button...
This is fixable server-side, there was a topic about this too, editing soon..

EDIT: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=184118

When other player disable head moving ( /headmove ), for me the other player head moving not disabled. For me moving the player head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurta999
Посмотреть сообщение
When other player disable head moving ( /headmove ), for me the other player head moving not disabled. For me moving the player head.
This command will enable/disable the players head movements, however it is handled locally so other players will still see your head move

Thats no, i'm not see this. Sorry.

But I can confirm it. /headmove results that you can't see YOURS and OTHERS headmoves, but they still can see your head turning round

Don't know if it's the same as those mentioned before,but:
  1. When a passenger in your car disconnects from the server, your vehicle stops.(Only tested with cars)
  2. When you use PutPlayerInVehicle when the target player is in another vehicle, the player will only hear the new car have only 1 gear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong124
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't know if it's the same as those mentioned before,but:
  1. When a passenger in your car disconnects from the server, your vehicle stops.(Only tested with cars)
  2. When you use PutPlayerInVehicle when the target player is in another vehicle, the player will only hear the new car have only 1 gear.
They're the same, only added the Disconnect thing to the vehicle stopping.

I have updated bugs 6 and 4!

write there: dive-by by sniper rifle (camera bug) :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by LZLo
Посмотреть сообщение
write there: dive-by by sniper rifle (camera bug) :S
You can dive-by?