Bug List (CLIENT) (Updated frequently)

Updated 17/10/2010

I got one for you to add and test. When you look backwards in a tank and go through a race CP it tends to crash 90% of the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HiC]TheKiller
View Post
I got one for you to add and test. When you look backwards in a tank and go through a race CP it tends to crash 90% of the time.
I couldn't reproduce it.

Quote:
View Post
I don't think its just a tank I have crashed due to race CPs too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retardedwolf
View Post
I don't think its just a tank I have crashed due to race CPs too.
Race CP's are used widely around hundreds of servers, it might just be the code you are calling on CP entrance.

Quote:

Sometimes, the rotating engine part on the Bandito is turned the other way around. (since 0.3)

Progress: Confirmed

It is like that in single player, too. IIRC.

Quote:

Pressing FIRE and AIM button at the same time when when moving with a gun in your hand(only tested on mouse) will stop your player.

Progress: Confirmed
Possible solution: Turn frame limiter on or set FPS limit under 60.

Frame limiter 48 or lower will make strafing work as it should. It's a GTA bug, I might add.

Thanks, updated again.

Shameless bump for Karlip's attention.
I bet you don't even know who i am. I am pspleo/Leopard/[K4L]Leopard and was here until i decided to code my own game. But i've stopped SA:MP scripting, for good. I wonder if anyone is old enough to know that i used this nickname a long, looong time ago?
Oh well. Good to see my old buddies.

This list now contains so many bugs (with confirmation too).
Sticky it.

Quote:
The quickest way to race with tanks is to look behind and shoot. There is no chance of crashing while looking back and entering CP's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspleo
I wonder if anyone is old enough to know that i used this nickname a long, looong time ago?
I ain't. I remember you though :P

rawvehicles.txt - This one still saves to C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas
But it should be here: C:\Documents and Settings\~username~\My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\SAMP

The path for that file wasn't changed on purpose, have no idea why though.

Vehicle Stream bug maybe.

See mini map, when I go from one side to another and when vehicles gets re-streamed [in/out] after some 3 times, Game crash.

So if I just walk around this store I get Game crash.

I wish for some approval

Smells like a coding problem to me.

www.pastebin.com your stream in and stream out code.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldemort
Посмотреть сообщение
To fix this, on vehicle stream in, add these parts again
Make sure it's the right vehicle model, eh?

sometimes when you exit vehicles you get auto aimed and u keep shooting without pressing lmb

(dont know if this has been reported)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Gangstas
Посмотреть сообщение
sometimes when you exit vehicles you get auto aimed and u keep shooting without pressing lmb

(dont know if this has been reported)
Isn't that MTA? /hide

@Voldemort, Maybe you have too much vehicles streamed as one is unstreaming and it gets streamed again so it goes over the limit.

Right click on a server, and the "Add to Favorites" option appears even though the server is already in the favorites list.

1. At contiguity with water of the modelid == 460 & modelid == 539 is called OnVehicleDeath

Example of the correction of the mistake or Bug
Код:
public OnVehicleDeath(vehicleid, killerid)
{  
	new modelid = GetVehicleModel(vehicleid);
	if(modelid != 460 && modelid != 539)
	{
		DestroyVehicle(vehicleid);
	}
	return 1;
}
2. Parameters killerid absolutely useless in function OnVehicleDeath

3. RemovePlayerFromVehicle no eject is car AFK-players

4. Is not called function OnVehicleDeath when in machine sits AFK-player

5. When player presses Enter to sit in machine opposite driver place and presses Shift, that dies driver

6. OnVehiclePaintjob works only in garage (modshops). Very Bad

7. OnVehicleRespray works only in VehicleMod Transfender. Very Bad

8. GetVehicleTrailer and IsTrailerAttachedToVehicle do not work in one moment after AttachTrailerToVehicle

9. VehicleHealth changes on the 1000 when player falls into Stream area

AFK - AwayFromKeyboard

For the people that think i didn't test these on 0.3c, i did.

All the SA-MP bugs were re-tested on 0.3c.

I have a bug, weapon spawn when I entered a car, got banned for it. Attached is the link to my topic.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=195963

i noticed a bug also (dunno if SA or sa-mp)

When you change radio stations the animation applies to all players in server that are in a car