[GameMode] [GM]Los Angeles Roleplay Fix

SCRIPT IS RECOMMENDED FOR ADVANCED BEGINNERS - NOT NEW SCRIPTERS!

Please only PM me about a bug! Tell me what the bug is, what it does, and I'll make a fix. Thank you for your co-operation.

-Returning after you crash
When your game crashes, you'll be returned at the same position where you crashed.

-Clothes system
Lets say that you selected Male character, so you can have male skins only. No more stupid non-rp skin changes, you have to go to clothes shop and buy some new clothes.

-Vehicle Ownership
You can buy a car from car dealership or a player. It will belong to you untill you sell it, and you can /v park your car everywhere you want.
You can own 3 vehicles at the same time.

-New drug dealing system
The old one godfather drug dealing system was kinda non-rp, so here is the new one. There is a drug farm in blueberry, drugs farmer harvests some drugs and stores them at a "drugs bank". Then drugs smuggler goes to "drugs bank" and loads some drugs (of course he has to pay for it a little) and delivers drugs to the safe spot. Then drugs smuggler sells drugs to drugs dealer at the black market and finally drugs dealer sells drugs to other players.

-New cellphone system
We have improved cellphone system a lot. You can call with unidentified number as the unknown person. Every cellphone has a speaker, that you can turn on. /hangup bug fixed too and new command /hidenumber for donators. Short number added instead of /service [name]. Ex.: /call 111 will call you a pizza boy.

-Car engine
Car must be started, before driving. You can start you engine by pressing SHIFT or typing /engine. Engine has 3/4 chances to start and 1/4 to fail. If car damage is more then 50% your engine will brake down, so you have to call a mechanic.

-Inventory system
If you put your gun at your inventory it will be saved even you'll disconnect.

-Arms Dealer Job Add.
/materials get /materials deliver

* Hospital Bug -FIX!
* Clothes Shop Bug -FIX!

LARP 2.7 i'm will more updates
DOWNLOAD

http://solidfiles.com/d/ad5/

Any commands?

Comments*

And basically this is just LA:RP with the Hospital bug & the Clothes bug fixed? Correct?

(( Good job btw. ))

Yeah it is. Good work mate! Now people can start doing their own edits AND DON'T COMMENT OH NO NOT ANOTHER GF EDIT! Remember ppl who use GF to edit will later know how to script

Good Job Tanks

Yea^^

Hospital bug persists you could fix it or spend the code thanks

PD: I need someone who can do mysql and PCU for GM Role Play Paying for your help thanks Regm-93@hotmail.com

ok

D:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\gamemodes\larp.pwn(43594) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "NameTimer")
D:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\gamemodes\larp.pwn(43614) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPointDistanceToPointExMorph"
D:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\gamemodes\larp.pwn(44477) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "PlayerPos"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

Please help me

You need to upgrade the pawn

Nice Fix Bugged
-clothes bugged Fix
nice^^

And nice Edit.

Nice job.

yes nice job

but....i have this Warning.

Code:
 D:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\samp03asvr_R7_win32\gamemodes\larp.pwn(44477) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "PlayerPos"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

Header size:      8812 bytes
Code size:     1620536 bytes
Data size:     10307520 bytes
Stack/heap size:   16384 bytes; estimated max. usage=5266 cells (21064 bytes)
Total requirements:11953252 bytes

1 Warning.

Goto line
Code:
or find
pawn Code:
PlayerPos
and remove it.

the line
Code:
dont exist.... exist line
Code:

mmm Problem

i think that pawno bugged

Again, another edit? Seriously!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228™
Again, another edit? Seriously!
Yes seriously... Can I see your own made RP script?

C:\DOCUME~1\ws6\LOCALS~1\Temp\Rar$DI00.078\larp.pw n(43595) : error 021: symbol already defined: "NameTimer"
C:\DOCUME~1\ws6\LOCALS~1\Temp\Rar$DI00.078\larp.pw n(44477) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "PlayerPos"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

help me