[HELP]Detecting keys

Well i am working on my GM right and i want to base it all in pure HotKey system GTFO with commands

so the thing is that How do i check for all the values for the hotkeys i mean i know some of them are defined
as crouch fire secondary attack e.t.c im talking about Leters like A,B,C home delete yup every single key on keyboards
are they defined allready? or would i have to Dissamble GTA.exe and look on assambly for the values for each key?
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by oNx
Well i am working on my GM right and i want to base it all in pure HotKey system GTFO with commands

so the thing is that How do i check for all the values for the hotkeys i mean i know some of them are defined
as crouch fire secondary attack e.t.c im talking about Leters like A,B,C home delete yup every single key on keyboards
are they defined allready? or would i have to Dissamble GTA.exe and look on assambly for the values for each key?
thanks
WOOT? Right now, only keys defined in the controller settings are useful in OnPlayerKeyStateChange in my knowledge.
You can't "hot key" the whole keyboard yet.

But that is possible right? if i get the keys addresses and define them into the SAMP files maybe? :P