Original GTA SA cars?

Is there page, where i can download original GTA SA cars (ex. i have a police car mod but i want to change it as normal)

There was a topic with all of the original vehicle models backup(here),but it's illegal so the topic got locked and the link got censored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by O_x
There was a topic with all of the original vehicle models backup(here),but it's illegal so the topic got locked and the link got censored.
Illegal? :O Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by valmiustila
Quote:
Originally Posted by O_x
Illegal? :O Why?
Redistributing the original San Andreas models is not exactly legal, so you can't post it on this forum.

Sorry for bumping a Really old topic. But can anyone Email me the original Files then with all the police cars.

Thanks

-Denver364

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denver364
View Post
Sorry for bumping a Really old topic. But can anyone Email me the original Files then with all the police cars.

Thanks

-Denver364
If it's already said in the topic that it's illegal and that we won't do it, then what gives you the idea to bump it..

Because all my cop car mods are messed up and i really need them i really do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denver364
View Post
Because all my cop car mods are messed up and i really need them i really do.
There's called re-installing GTA SA. ****** it.

I dont want to, though all i want is the normal Gtaa police car files because another mod messed it up.
Could you upload it to like Mediashare or something and email me it please?

Just next time, just have a back up of your original vehicles (.txd, etc) or if you want to reset all modifications, just simply next time back up your GTA3.img

Good luck next time, mate!