Compile error?

Everytime I try to compile a GM I get this error.

Code:
C:\Users\Main\Desktop\San Andreas\gamemodes\larp.pwn(21) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "utils"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
Any idea how to fix it?

you need utils.inc in the include folder
or if its inn a folder off your gm you can go #include "Utils\utils.inc" instead of #include <utils.inc>

Quote:
Originally Posted by (SF)Noobanatior
you need utils.inc in the include folder
or if its inn a folder off your gm you can go #include "Utils\utils.inc" instead of #include <utils.inc>
I got utils.inc in the include folder.

You have placed utils.inc in the wrong include folder.

It needs to be in pawno/include not /include. To clarify, there is a folder called include inside the pawno folder. Place utils.inc in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheInnocentOne
You have placed utils.inc in the wrong include folder.

It needs to be in pawno/include not /include. To clarify, there is a folder called include inside the pawno folder. Place utils.inc in there.
It has always been in there.

what does line 21 say

Quote:
Originally Posted by (SF)Noobanatior
what does line 21 say
#include <utils>

Make sure if you have multiple coppies of the PAWN program you pick the one with the utlis include. Also, the includes folder is

YourSampServerDirectory - PAWNO - INCLUDES

Hope this helped =].

if u have multiple pawno in ur computer make sure than the include in the pawno/include of the program (pawno) u use

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etch ❽ H
if u have multiple pawno in ur computer make sure than the include in the pawno/include of the program (pawno) u use
Thanks heaps, that was it. I used to just search for Pawno and use anything I find.