Call Of Duty Black Ops Offical Trailer

Call Of Duty
Black Ops
Call of Duty: Black Ops will be the seventh main installment in the Call of Duty series. It is currently being developed by Treyarch. The confirmation of the game's development was leaked by David Kim, a senior animator at Treyarch back in May of 2009. The game is said to be set in various locations including Vietnam, Cuba and Russia. Judging from weaponry and dates given in the trailer, it is set at any point between 1960 to 2010. It is planned to be released on November 9, 2010. Treyarch has stated that Black Ops will be much grittier than Modern Warfare 2 and that the differences between World at War and Black Ops will be as significant as the differences between Call of Duty 2 and Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. The trailer released on May 18, 2010, which indicated that the game will have a story stressing the fine lines between good and evil, as well as a greater amount of story featuring the Vietnam War than previously suspected. They have also said that Black Ops will feature considerably more stealth than any previous entries in the Call of Duty series, which was likely considering a black operation or black op is a covert operation typically involving activities that are highly clandestine and, often, outside of standard military protocol.

It has been revealed that Call of Duty: Black Ops will be released on PS3, Xbox 360, PC and Wii.
Offical Trailer:
This Trailer Was Uploaded By Me
I Can't Wait For This Game

The rules

Worst explosions, animations and skins.. Bad Company 2 still beats cod.

You can't really compare BF and CoD, one is a team-based shooter and the other is a fast-paced action shooter.

I do have faith in Treyarch unlike Infinity Ward because in my opinion, IW fucked up the PC version of MW2 due to its lack of dedicated servers.
Fortunately Treyarch does supply Black Ops with dedicated servers, see the E3 2010 interview if you want the proof.

Nevertheless, this game is looking good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaW_[VrTx
]
Worst explosions, animations and skins.. Bad Company 2 still beats cod.
I still think CoD is the best but still, BFBC2 is also a good game

This game looks amazing.

Explosions could be a bit better, but I'm sure the game is awesome. Crossbows

Too expencive game... I bought CoD6 but ain't going to buy CoD7 (this one)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeatric.
Who cares? Why can't we post game trailers?

You can post game trailers.

But this sections is for SA-MP videos only.

Game trailers should be posted in Everything and Nothing.

I had to delete the account, can someone delete this Topic?