SAMP working fine with DVD, if no DVD crash?

Hey, whats the problem? I got my SAMP running on Windows 7 Ultimate, x32 bit orsomething. So, i loaned my DVD to my friend and now my samp doesent work. What is the fix/ what can i do? I use a crack, but to run i still need CD, changing crack doesent work. Help!

I don't think we're allowed to discuss NOCD crack's on these forums, but if you want to find it on your own then use ******, I believe that there are several that work, however you'll need to get a v1.00 EXE.

I think we're allowed to talk about NOCD-s, because alot use them. I have the original version, just i hate that sound of my DVD rolling around..
I ******d: no results. I have version 1.00 crack, US. Need help, still. SP loads, until that Gta San Andreas comes up, if it goes out, there should be new game, but it crashes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everybody
Hey, whats the problem? I got my SAMP running on Windows 7 Ultimate, x32 bit orsomething. So, i loaned my DVD to my friend and now my samp doesent work. What is the fix/ what can i do? I use a crack, but to run i still need CD, changing crack doesent work. Help!
Hmmm if you have ilegall game you need crack

If you have a legal game, you need a crack. I find it a chore to swap between a total of 3912398 CDs whenever I want to play a game.