[GameMode] [GM] Grand Freeroam

Grand Freeroam - Los Santos Team Deathmatch v0.3.1
Quote:
Quote from /about:
Welcome to Grand Freeroam - Los Santos Team Deathmatch!
Creator of original Grand Freeroam is NiXeL.
In this gamemode, each player are spawning at random point on world map with low power weapons. On the world map you can find more powerful weapons which is hidden in some places. After someone pickup hidden weapon, it shall respawn again after sometime, so anyone else can pick it up again. When you killing other players, you getting up your score, as index of your gaming experience. If you have been killed by another player or dead, you lose one point of score. Killed person are respawning in random place with default weapon and $5000. If you killed player you get his money, if someone killed you - you respawning with $5000.

That is my public release of Grand Freeroam Gamemode. Before I have used this gamemode on my own server. Now Im planning development this gamemode for anyone who want to use it. It is more easy scripted so it is can be a good base for begginer scripters.

If you have any questions, please post it here and I will help you with this.
PS: Im not native English speaker, so if you found any mistake, please report me.

You can also message me to Skype (nixel34) or email (nixel34@gmail.com)

Quote:
Change log:
  • 0.1 -Initial Release
  • 0.2 - German Translation updated, added basic Weapon Anti-Cheat for weapons that don't exists on the server
  • 0.3 - Alot of changes, major release
  • 0.3.1 - OnPlayerDeath fixed

Good job!

Good job for a beginner! Keep it up!

Not bad, but the German translation is very bad and has many grammar mistakes, so I've translated this version times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aulus
Not bad, but the German translation is very bad and has many grammar mistakes, so I've translated this version times.
Thanks alot for help with german translation! About ten minutes and I will update links above
Edit: Links are updated!

Not bad for starters. Keep it up

Awesome gamemode keep it up

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiXeL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aulus
Thanks alot for help with german translation! About ten minutes and I will update links above
Edit: Links are updated!
No problem, you are always welcome

Pretty much this is a edit or same thing as Grand Larceny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
Pretty much this is a edit or same thing as Grand Larceny
There is nothing from Grand Larceny but Spawn Points and Car Spawns, it was created from scratch