Small Banner I made for my grand opening Server.

ITS BAD.
What do you guys think?

Nice done.. But it should a lil' bit more little.. Also some transparency would be nice.

I think its terrible. You should spend some more time on it (the red is harsh on the eyes, and besides the text, its has nothing to do with the server / GTA itself lol).

I suggest making the dimensions a bit smaller, and putting some pictures from the server in it :P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by » RyDeR «
Nice done.. But it should a lil' bit more little.. Also some transparency would be nice.
Thanks, and It was something i made real fast. (Not to good with Paint Shop Pro)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyosaur!!
I think its terrible. You should spend some more time on it (the red is harsh on the eyes, and besides the text, its has nothing to do with the server / GTA itself lol).

I suggest making the dimensions a bit smaller, and putting some pictures from the server in it :P.
Thanks for being honest, and I'll work on that (red color, work with server, and make demesions, and I'm not sure how to add photos into Paint Shop Pro.)

That font is way overused, I see it everywhere. Change it as well.

Not sure if i can find any fonts that will match, but I'll try, if someone could make a small one real quick I'd like to get some ideas off of it.

My eyes!!!
Too bright!!!

I dont like it, tons could be upgraded and removed. Send me a PM with what you want in the banner, size of banner, images if you'd like, and anything you think I should know. I'll have it back to you in 12 hours.

The background color irritates the eyes Change it if you can.
Also, I don't like the font. (But thats just me)

Not bad, but I don't like the background.