[Map] [MAP] All Interiors Fix Project - Good For RP Servers

* No Screen Shots Due To You Don't Exactly Need any*

So What I am doing is going to all the interiors and fixing them so you cant walk through the walls or furniture and the house that are empty filling them up it is a work in progress these are what i have done i can remember i work on them when i have spare time so i will be updating every couple interiors i fix.

Fixed Int's -

- World Of Coq
- Diner ( The one that has no collision at all ware you cant even stand on the ground )
- Record Company Hall

Done So Far On V2
- Brothel 2
- Og Loc's House
(( Suggest Some In Replies If No Suggestions Just Moving Down Interior List Will Do 10 More Before Release Of v2))

Okay thats all i remember for now if there is any requests on which ones you would like to see next please just reply with the coordinates of the interior so i can do it i will be doing them all any way but to speed up to the one you want post.

(( Sorry On Not Remembering i work on it while im tired and bored so i dont remember ))

V1.0
Here You Go

v2.0
( Coming Soon )

Quick Contact Info If You really need something done :

matthewatoope@gmail.com ( Gtalk or email)
matthewtoope@hotmail.co.uk ( MSN Messenger or Email)
www.publicvoips.com ( There Mohawk server im always on )
xfire : matthew32112

* Credits Go To Me For Mapping And Boylett For XObject Streamer And City Of Angels Roleplay For Running It *

Nice work waiting for v2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk-Eye Mihawk
Thanks

lol
looks nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr L
Посмотреть сообщение
Still waiting?

Good thread, missing photos and codes, but good thread.

This is an awesome compilation but there's no pictures and codes in it but still hoping though

This is actually amazing.

Great pack. I'm sure that this will be appreciated.