A Future Project. [Help Wanted]

Well, not sure how to start this type of thing. Introduce what I've got in mind? Maybe just get right to it? I've got a great idea for a roleplay script but it is not specifically "roleplay". I'd really rather not share all my ideas through this topic (because it would take a year), but I'll start with the gist of it.

The setting will somewhat relate to "The Book of Eli". It'll take place after a around 2025 after a nuclear fallout. The items, materials, food supply, vehicles, and player inventory and options will vary and be limited to a nuclear fallout setting. There will be around 3 towns that the players can roleplay in and for each town, a specific leader will be chosen. The leaders will not be chosen by the people, but rather who is able to get into a leading position currency/experience wise. The towns will consist of various shops and establishments ranging from mechanic shops, to vehicle dealerships, and a central place of residence. Players will be able to carry only a certain amount of items and if killed or robbed, other players will have the option to take either their currency (undecided but probably coins), or something in the players inventory. There will be an enforcement faction that will keep the towns in line under the leader's rules and of course, due to human nature, there will be opposing gangs or networks attempting to overtake anyone or the leader himself.

Now that is just a small portion of what I have in mind for this project and the problem I am having now is getting a few people to lend a hand and take a part in the development of this script. I'm in need of anyone with basic or advanced knowledge of PAWN. I will also be hoping for a few people to help this script out mapping wise. I can take care of the server hosting for the time being. I'm sure not many people are willing to do these kinds of things without a reward but I'm sure if you've got the same thing I've got in mind for this innovative idea, you would feel the same. It's better to have tried once, then to never have tried at all. If you'd like to contact me about development in this project, my MSN is gfxv0nz@hotmail.com or if you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM on forums. Thanks for listening and I hope a few people out there have the same visions I have.

Updated.. 2 Scripters, 2 Mappers.

Scripter: ViruZZzZ_ChiLLL
Mapper/Manager: v0nz
Scripter/Mapper: .::: Ecko :::.

Updated.. 3 Scripter, 3 Mappers.

Scripter/Mapper: HammerSmith

Scripter/Mapper Under Your Command

Updated.. 4 Scripter, 4 Mappers!

Scripter/Mapper: Etch

I can help you map, I can script for a little (booring easy jobs if needed)

(Nevermind)