Pickup doesn't show in Interior

Hey Guys,
i already asked in the streamer Thread but since it isn't a streamer issue i ask here:
i created pickups in an interior but they aren't visible always. Only sometimes. Maybe 50 / 50. Sometimes 10 times in a row then 10 times nothing.
I can't figure out how to solve this. I already tried to different Interiors. The coords are right because sometimes they showup. I tried with and without streaming them.
Any ideas?
cYa

No ideas?

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/CreatePickup

Notice the last peram is ( Virtual world )

On a Personal Note, im just curious...did you download a GM from this website....and attempting to use it to 'Learn from' ?

I ask, because of a Topic in these forums discussion what better serves the 'Learning Process' for server owners.

Thats not the reason and it also CAN'T be the reason. It i would have chosen a wrong virtual world the pickup wouldn't load always not sometimes. I'm not a scripting beginner. I also program in C so im not a "noob".
I tried various things to solve this. But everytime the same problem...

well if its happening 'randomly' ( by this it works 50/50 of the time ) then its your streamer...

Do you even read what i said @ the top? I said: i tried with and without a streamer.

Are you using any virtual worlds in your interior you want to set the pickup? If yes, and you're using CreatePickup, there is a value "virtual world" at the end. Set it to -1

Syntax:
pawn Код:
CreatePickup(model, type, Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z, Virtualworld);
So, use:
pawn Код:
CreatePickup(your_model, your_type, posX, posY, posZ, -1);

You could use this, I think it was so

pawn Код:
Setvirtualworld(createpickup());

I already tried to set the VW to -1 but still the same bug.

Any other ideas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roym899
Any other ideas?
Well technically, I can't help you with that.
Why? I forgot how to do it xD

But I have an idea about this, use a checkpoint :P

But i need two pickups in one interior at one time. That's not possible because of the checkpoint limit.

Quote:
But i need two pickups in one interior at one time. That's not possible because of the checkpoint limit.
Use a checkpoint streamer :P

But the interior isn't very big, and you should see both pickups at the same time.

Quote:
But the interior isn't very big, and you should see both pickups at the same time.
Okay, then, just wait for the next reply on who knows how to do it :P

My only suggestion is : Checkpoints (Streamer) :P

It will be a lot easier But, then again, its your choice :P

I scripted some own interiors with MTA Map Editor. When I added a pickup into the interior I made, it never appeared. Not even now. Maybe you have the same problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakku
I scripted some own interiors with MTA Map Editor. When I added a pickup into the interior I made, it never appeared. Not even now. Maybe you have the same problem?
Yes i have the same problem. It's maybe a sa-mp bug or a GTA SA Bug? But it's always random if it shows up or not.

Still didn't find a way to solve this...