Question

Im trying to make a animation and if i make it as a GIF its not animated and just stays still like a image.
So the only one i have is .SWF, When i publish it makes a HTML of it but i dont understand the code and it wouldnt work on a forum code,
So how could i put that SWF on a post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Torran C
Im trying to make a animation and if i make it as a GIF its not animated and just stays still like a image.
So the only one i have is .SWF, When i publish it makes a HTML of it but i dont understand the code and it wouldnt work on a forum code,
So how could i put that SWF on a post?
if you use photoshop use the save for web and device function and click on the lil world button to see it in a browser
it will be an animated gif then if u choose gif in the window
also you can't insert swf files here because it would lwsck security for the site

Ok so i exported it as a Animated GIF successfully,
But how can i make the background of the animation transparent?
I tried the bucket tool and pencil and pen but that puts it over the white background which will just make it white,
So how can i make the white background transparent?
So for like when i put it on a forum instead of being white it will fit the forums color

Quote:
Ok so i exported it as a Animated GIF successfully,
But how can i make the background of the animation transparent?
I tried the bucket tool and pencil and pen but that puts it over the white background which will just make it white,
So how can i make the white background transparent?
So for like when i put it on a forum instead of being white it will fit the forums color
Did you checked the Transparency box while saving for web?

I didnt do it that way, What i did was

On Adobe Flash CS4 Pro i clicked File >> Export >> Export as Movie >> Selected Animated GIF (.gif)

Quote:

On Adobe Flash CS4 Pro i clicked File >> Export >> Export as Movie >> Selected Animated GIF (.gif)
Fux, I thought you were with Photoshop. My bad D:

Quote:

well it should be transperent I guess as long as everything thats part of the pic is at full opacity
thing that are like at 50% opacity and stuf will be made 100% again by filling it with white i guess

Well on the animation i have 3 layers

Layer 1: The background untouched (What im trying to make transparent)
Layer 2: Some tweened text
Layer 3: Some tweened text