Forgot my Windows 7 password

I forgot my laptop's user password, it's windows 7, does anyone know how to reset it?

try boot into safemode, in Windows XP you can use "Administrator" account when in safe mode (usually without password)

try to login as administrator and disable password...
on login scren CTRL+DELETE username Administrator and password if youcknow.. but i think its WINDOWS (try small,big and just big first W later)
if you login as admin right click on my computer and menage then users and groups and disable password for your acount....

or try like Kurence say (its worked for me many time's)

Windows Vista and 7 don't have Administrator accounts you guys. The only other way is to use a different account to get in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Fallow / KevKo
Windows Vista and 7 don't have Administrator accounts you guys. The only other way is to use a different account to get in.
rely?then how the fuck im loged in as Administrator on WINDOWS 7?(first think about what you say)

My bad, I read an MS article saying it wasn't.. but nontheless you have to enable it first. And please learn some spelling and grammar.

Search the internet for "Windows 7 Password Crackers". I know there are a few out there, but not sure if they work. If you need more support, I suggest you contact Microsoft Windows. Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFT_HUNTER
rely?then how the fuck im loged in as Administrator on WINDOWS 7?(first think about what you say)
i guess he meant an administrator account beside the usual AdminAccount :P

****** "msdart torrent", and download win 7 version, there is locksmith - change admin pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by ┤ŞąiBЄЯҒПŋ├
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFT_HUNTER
i guess he meant an administrator account beside the usual AdminAccount :P
He is talking about the "Administrator Account" that you automatically create when you install Windows XP, it doesn't work unless you enable it in Windows 7.