Need help ( I am newbie)

I need little help, I dont understand why i can't run server without .amx file! I was staring server but it was showing text like this: [10:02] I couldn't load any gamemode scripts. Please verify your server.cfg
[10:02] It needs a gamemode0 line at the very least.
Can anybody help. I dont know anything about that =[

You need the AMX version because the .pwn is just for editing in a program. The AMX version is the version that can be read by the server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HiC
TheKiller ]
You need the AMX version because the .pwn is just for editing in a program. The AMX version is the version that can be read by the server.
But where can i get the .amx file ! It were not there when i downloaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaMen
Quote:
TheKiller ]
You download the .PWN, download the main server file off sa-mp.com. You then open the pawn file with pawno located in the pawn folder and press compile!

Quote:
TheKiller ]
Quote:
Quote:
TheKiller ]
You download the .PWN, download the main server file off sa-mp.com. You then open the pawn file with pawno located in the pawn folder and press compile!
When i do that it shows me 2 errors:
D:\SAMP SERVERS\gamemodes\name.pwn(1117 : error 017: undefined symbol "SetDisabledWeapons"
D:\SAMP SERVERS\gamemodes\name.pwn(13719) : warning 213: tag mismatch
D:\SAMP SERVERS\gamemodes\name.pwn(4040 : error 017: undefined symbol "NameTimer"
D:\SAMP SERVERS\gamemodes\name.pwn(42194) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerPrivmsg")
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Errors.

Show those lines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Torran C
Show those lines
Okay!

- SetDisabledWeapons(43,44,45);

- GetVehicleHealth(derbyid, tmphealth);

- NameTimer();

- public OnPlayerPrivmsg(playerid, recieverid, text[])

Quote:
When i do that it shows me 2 errors:
D:\SAMP SERVERS\gamemodes\name.pwn(1117 : error 017: undefined symbol "SetDisabledWeapons"
D:\SAMP SERVERS\gamemodes\name.pwn(13719) : warning 213: tag mismatch
D:\SAMP SERVERS\gamemodes\name.pwn(4040 : error 017: undefined symbol "NameTimer"
D:\SAMP SERVERS\gamemodes\name.pwn(42194) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerPrivmsg")
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Errors.
SetDisabledWeapons & OnPlayerPrivmsg are not supported by SAMP 0.3a