[FilterScript] [FS] Flooder IP Blocker v1

[FS] Flooder IP Blocker v1
Feature:
This will protect your server against flooders ( ip joiners ) and flood join attacks for your server

O/S Server Tested?
Currently it has been tested on many Linux 99.99% and Tested on Windows (Personal PC), hasn't been tested on a actual
windows server, but it should cause no issues.

Info in .pwn:
pawn Код:
#define TIME_LIMIT  1  // In minutes
#define MAX_JOINS   4  // Maximum allowed amount of joins from a same IP that the server allows in the TIME_LIMIT before banning.

#define EXPECTED_JOINS 50 // This value must be higher than the amount of expected player joins (from same IP or not) during TIME_LIMIT.
// more: for EXPECTED_JOINS, if you have players from 1 to 75, this is ok, over 175 players try setting to 100 to 150.
// Also, don't worry if server has 200 players and server crashes or restart, everything is already taken care of by resetting.

#define SHOW_MESSAGE 1  // 0 or 1. Whether to show a message to all players or not when a server-crash attempt is stopped.
#define LOG_FLOODER   1     // 0 or 1, Log bans that are caused by the flooder ( default is set to 1 = log )

Screenshots at work:

#1 Reduced Screenshot:

#2 Original ( reduced ): /imageshack/img218/4...dtenshipr2.jpg
[img width=650 height=400]/imageshack/img218/4166/ipfloodtenshipr2.jpg[/img]

Other Facts that you should know:

A Server restart pause protection was added
to prevent accidental IP/Player bans when more than 1+ player join at once.
if more than 4 players join at once ( on server restart or other), you might want to edit #define MAX_JOINS 4, to 5 or 6.
Please be Advised.

+ Also:
This has been tested for over 2 months in Protect the President Gamemode Server, and works perfectly, just tweak the MAX_JOINS depending on your demand.
For HIGH END SERVERS. You may want to edit MAX_JOINS and EXPECTED_JOINS

Extra Features:

Has a logging feature i added in to check who was banned under this script.
It will auto create a file for you, so no need to worry, it will create it under " scriptfiles " for you.

The test screenshot after ban, this is what i got from FlooderBan.txt
| 05/23/2010 04:17:38 (M/D/Y H:M:S) | > Flooder: Flood_test_user (IPx.xx.xx.144).
* ( xx is my IP that i removed )

Logging Feature can be turned off by setting: #define LOG_FLOODER 1 to #define LOG_FLOODER 0
but its smart just to keep it on, since it will ONLY log the name/ip that was banned by this script.

Download:
* PasteBin<3 Preview: http://tenshi.pastebin.com/vVd1Jaf1 ( Pastebin: RAW | Download )
--or--
* PTP GM Server (mirror): http://www.ptpserver.com/~/floodless.pwn

Rants and shit;

Sorry no .amx , compile it your self, this is to reduce idiots from saying the script cause vehicles/player issues or other nonsense,
get the .pwn, compile it, load it and test it with your hacks, or if you have 4 PCs in your house. Please...

Please do not share this script on other pawno/scripting forums or site.
- if so please link back to here, since i'm doing this for #1 to help out other server owners and #2 to help out sa-mp.com and its community; i dont care, no ands, ifs or buts about it, I am releasing this here to sa-mp, all credits are to me and release info to sa-mp.com ,
anyone using this script can edit or modify ONLY to meet their server / player demands needs.

and please, enjoy this script.

[br][br]Questions, comments, do it here.

Not bad. And useful.

Looks good

Very useful, dude!
Thanks, I'll use it!
Keep up the good work :P

looks very good
gonna try it

Looks good i will try it out.

Nice. I'll probably use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikarus❶❸❸❼
Very useful, dude!
Thanks, I'll use it!
Keep up the good work :P
Good, if you need me to test it on your server, let me know, Anything to help out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRVX
looks very good
gonna try it
-- and --

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk-Eye Mihawk
Looks good i will try it out.
Post back , did you use it? any problems, reply comments?

Thank you very much a nice addition to my anti cheat system.