SA:MP non-ip server bug

Well, when I start my SA:MP client, as normal, it should just load a client, but, my one, load a client, and game straight away. Don't know why, but when I start SA:MP, firstly it load some sort of 'non-ip' server, and keeps attempting to join a 'non-ip' server. Looks wierd to me. Here's you a SS, just port :7777. What the hell is that, I don't know. I've tried to download both of SA:MP clients, from official website, that didn't change anything. Also, I've tried to reinstall game and client, doesn't help either, just waste of time. So, what it could be, it's pretty much annoying me, every time, when I have to start a client, I have to /q 'non-ip' server first, and then only browse for my favourite server to connect.

By the way screenshot - (click on it to maximize)

Anyone?

very strange problem
i click on nothing just the samp.exe ? and then he conncets?

Yeah, I just click on samp.exe, and I get straight away into non-ip server and when I /q from the server, only then, I get my SA:MP client started.

Bump

It's when you add a server to your favourites with a space in the IP (Could be at the end). It will lag for a bit and just add :7777.

I know about space and 7777 thing, I have another problem here. When I launch samp.exe, it should load a client, but, my one, loads a game (not client) with non-ip, just port 7777, look at screenshot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by APECTAHT
I know about space and 7777 thing, I have another problem here. When I launch samp.exe, it should load a client, but, my one, loads a game (not client) with non-ip, just port 7777, look at screenshot.
Make sure you have GTA version 1.0. If you don't downgrade using the patch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HiC
TheKiller ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by APECTAHT
Make sure you have GTA version 1.0. If you don't downgrade using the patch!
It's nothing to do with GTA version, at all. Even if I had any other GTA version, I could not be able to play SA:MP, but I can, so I have 1.0 GTA version.

No one knows?