f8 detecting?

Sup all,

Well i know this https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/GetPlayerKeys ....many keys k, but is there a way to create a script that detects when i press f8(or ESC, pausing key) in order to do a screenshot? And is screenshoot key changeble?

Regards
Lovinglife

OnPlayerUpdate would not be called if they are paused, i think the same goes for screenshots?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [___
Whitetiger [www.sampcommunity.com] ]
OnPlayerUpdate would not be called if they are paused, i think the same goes for screenshots?
i think OnPlayerUpdate is useless too

Btw is there a way to detect If a player is freezed? i mean if u put a certain FS working in a certain GM may u create a func that detect when a player is freezed by THAT gm? If u answer no, is there a chance to do this if u know what variabls the gm is using?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seif_
You can easily detect if a player is pausing with OnPlayerUpdate. The callback is not called when he's paused.
i found a y less script but its for 02x i think may u gimme an input to create this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovinglife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seif_
You can easily detect if a player is pausing with OnPlayerUpdate. The callback is not called when he's paused.
i found a y less script but its for 02x i think may u gimme an input to create this?
ok i found it in and old pastenbin link btw this fs detect "as" pause if ur not moving...for example if u camp for 10 sec(if i set 10 sec) u are seen as pauser...there is a way to work directly with ESC key?i guess not