Do you have and AddPlayerClass with skinid 0? So
Код:
AddPlayerClass(0, x, y, z, 0,0,0,0,0,0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkid88
Do you have and AddPlayerClass with skinid 0? So
Код:
AddPlayerClass(0, x, y, z, 0,0,0,0,0,0)
Please read the question before answering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyett
Anyone yet found out problem, what's wrong with return 0; ?
It is checking if the variable inIntro, which I assume would mean you're in the intro, is set to 1. If it is, then it will return 0 so that OnPlayerRequestClass will not get called so you can watch the intro or whatever. It may be causing this bug. I would try returning 1.

I suggest you remove that line. If players want to watch it, they simply have to press nothing till the intro gets over.Otherwise they can skip it :P

If I return 1; then I can see class selection under the intro.. and it got fucked up...

ok try this...

Код:
public OnPlayerSpawn(playerid)
{
	SetPlayerHealth(playerid,0.0);
	SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFAA, "Server Bot: You have been killed to prevent bugs");
	return 1;
}
if you still see the spawn things inder the intro then i have no idea what is wrong if this does happen then i would reccomend deleting the intro

Unsure if it has been answered. but CJ skin (if not set), is from an invalid skinid. Instead of crashing your game, it sets the invalid skin to 0.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rac3r
Unsure if it has been answered. but CJ skin (if not set), is from an invalid skinid. Instead of crashing your game, it sets the invalid skin to 0.
What he said. I had experienced this once, try checking for invalid skin id's and remove them.