[GameMode] !UPDATED! [Gamemode] San Andreas (LS+LV+SF) MoneyGrub + Landgrab + Gangs + Banks

SAN ANDREAS MONEYGRUB + LANDGRAB + GANGS + BANKS v0.5
0.1v features:
My script take place all over the SA state (basicly - only in 3 main cities). Sort of standard MonyGrub with respawns and vehicles placed in Los Santos, Las Venturas and San Fierro... Most of the properties are considered now as 'chains'... U buy Binco shops all over SA, for example, by purchasing one. Main and the most expensive busnesses ('non-chain' like ~Alahambra Club~) are in Los Santos. Pirate Ship in LV still can be hold for money. Weapons can be purchased for respawn in San Fierro Ammu or at the huge Ammu in Los Santos.

There are only 254 vehicles avaliable on map, so thats why they are rather spread around the cities. Sorry for no vehicles in the countryside.

+ some parachute pickups and rare vehicles. Also added some additional ATM's.

0.2v features:
- replaced all the cars around (249 total cars used of 49 different types) -> !no more game crashes!
- added some boats
- added 11 more spawns in San Fierro

0.3v features:
- few more cars replaced (251 total cars used of 49 different types)
- added 1 more spawn for cops in San Fierro
- Airport fast-travel function added: NOW U CAN USE /flysf /flyls and /flylv COMMANDS AT THE AIRPORTS TERMINAL TO 'FLY' BETWEEN CITIES! TICKET PRICE IS $2500.

0.4v features:
- even more cars added and replaced - cuz some of them doesnt match with location they placed at.. (254 total cars used of 49 different types)
- added 3 new spawns in San Fierro
- ALL ATM's NOW WORK OK!
- WEAPONS CAN BE NOW PURCHASED IN NEARLY ALL 'AMUNATION' SHOPS
- +7 PROPERTIES TO BUY - some special in SF like Wang Cars, Golf Club, Hotel and Otto's Cars, Sex Shop in LV + old ones like 4 Dragons and Caligula are back)
- fixed some small bugs

0.5v features:
- hooray! even more properties all around San Andreas Kathay Chineese Theatre, Verona Mall, Zero RC Shop, Jizzy's Club
- you can now hold not only Pirate Ship in LV for money - Zombotech Corp. Lobby in San Fierro and Skyscarper Rooftop in Los Santos are avaliable to you =)
- there are two commands for properties list now: /properties showng first 8 and /properties2 last 10

THIS MODE INCLUDE ALL STANTDART MONEYGRUB FEATURES
- ATMs
- gangs stuff
- bounties
- spawnweapons
- propertys

P.S> u can find some bugs in my script so report em please!
P.S.2> Original coding by SA-MP Team, Jax. Vehicle positions originally taken from LV MoneyGrub, SF Deathmatch, LS Team Deathmatch and edited (lots of replacements) by me, Axel[Phoenix].

[size=16pt]!!PLEASE TEST MY MODE AND POST YOUR COMMENTS!!

Download it here:
RAR with PWN+AMX Rapidshare: http://rapidshare.de/files/28132315/...ub0_5.rar.html
RAR with PWN+AMX Megaupload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IVTHUBFL

P.S.3> I RECOMEND TO USE THIS SCRIPT WITH Krystian ACS (votekick, antispawnkill) - v1.10 Filterscript

[size=14pt]IN THE NEXT VERSION 0.6
if everything will go as it planned there will be a registration account system, which stores money, banked money and stuff....
+ there will be a carlock system which is btw already implented... tnx to StyleWarz and DracoBlue

running now on my server 159.148.45.221:7777

please upload files to a different host...rapidshare hardly works for people behind an ISP proxy..always says uv gone over the limit when you havnt lol

hmm...
http://www.gtasaw.ru/files/SanAnMoneGrub.rar

Hey I want to ask can I edit this script language to Lithuanian for my own server?

I dont really think I can speak Lithuanian) but you can do it yourself... go to the 'Scripts' section and ask how

can someone post here that script for fly near LS,SF,LV i tryed to get it out of this script but nothing worked

OMG, that's awesome. Just download, and gonna check it now.

EDIT:
ok NOT.
I was expecting new properties, new places like the pirateship, new features, and more. But basiclly it has nothing new (I liked the airports thing though), except the fact that all 3 cities are open.

i downloaded but after i try to put from downloaded gamemode in my gamemode all fly to. i got manny manny errors and nothing works

try to download lates version... or maybe you did smth wrong with your server config file