[FilterScript] [FS] Some useful stuff for stunt servers[Updated to v1.0.3!!]

sUsFsS
What is it?
Hello,this is my very first filterscript release here.
This is actually a very simple and basic filterscript which includes some stuff that you might find useful on stunt servers.

Updated to v1.0.3(1.0.1 and 1.0.2 were beta that failed xD)

What does it have?
Well,it has:
- Car names
- /vgod on/off command - a command that gives your vehicle unlimited health
- Unlimited nitrous - Just hold the fire key while you're in a vehicle.
- /cjon /cjoff - Turns on/off the car jump feature(Press H inside your vehicle if it's on.)
-/kill - Kills the player
-/heal - Heals the player(only if needed)
-/spawn [MODELID] - Spawns a vehicle by your request,just enter the model ID of the car you want to spawn.(Fixed by Freddo [BINMAN] )
-/Setskin [SKINID] - Sets your skin to the skin you want,just enter the skin's ID.
-/GiveMeMoney [AMMOUNT] - Gives you money(minimum ammount is 1$,and maximum is 100000$)
-/f - Flips your vehicle.
Added in v1.0.3:
-Fixed many commands that were a failure(E.X either if you were typing /f or /fm or /fm23er doesn't matter what,it would've affect as /f)
-Added /fix for the ones who wouldn't like to use /vgod on
-Added /switch [MODELID]-Switches your current vehicle to a new one that you'd wish.
-Added /reportbug- Shows you a dialog that allows you to type a bug that you've found.
-Added /suggest- Shows you a dialog that allows you to type your suggestion for the server.

Also,please notice that in some point i the script you can find that line:
pawn Код:
#define JUMP_HEIGHT 0.4
Well,the JUMP_HEIGHT is simply the..jump height in /cjon,you can change 0.4 to whatever you'd wish,otherwise,enjoy.

Downloads:
v1.0:
-pastebin
Or:
-Uploading
Or just check the attached files.
v1.0.3:
-Pastebin
-Solidfiles
-Or here.
Or,again,just check the attached files.

Credits
-Freddo [BINMAN] - Fixing my ModelID problem.
-Simon - Making IsInvalidSkin.
-Me - All the rest.

Mirrors are accepted.

I'm opened for ideas,if you want me to add anything in the next version,just ask!

Ahaha, thanks for this ^_^
I needed some of teh stuff :>

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViruZZzZ_ChiLLL
Ahaha, thanks for this ^_^
I needed some of teh stuff :>
Glad you liked it

This is really useful I'll test in 5 hours and post anything bad here

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitalij931
This is really useful I'll test in 5 hours and post anything bad here
I hope you will like it!

Good good good good! Only this may be a newb question, but why do you need money for a stunting server. Like, what could you buy :P? Only the Ammunation some things, but DM-ing isn't allowed, so (if you are a good boy) you can't do anything with it lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The[MaykoX
]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinOwnz
Good good good good! Only this may be a newb question, but why do you need money for a stunting server. Like, what could you buy :P? Only the Ammunation some things, but DM-ing isn't allowed, so (if you are a good boy) you can't do anything with it lol.
Lmao on my one you can : Buy cookie/cake, tune car, buy guns (dming allowed)....... Btw fs is good.
thx
and yeah same on mine,you can tune a vehicle and you have /dm zones

Quote:
Originally Posted by O_x
Quote:
Originally Posted by The[MaykoX
]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinOwnz
Lmao on my one you can : Buy cookie/cake, tune car, buy guns (dming allowed)....... Btw fs is good.
thx
and yeah same on mine,you can tune a vehicle and you have /dm zones
Oh yea, forgot the tuning..

Anyways, like I said, nice :P

Nice FS i can use some of the functions Thanks

Nice thx :}

Thanks for the comments guys!

Guys,updated,