What age did you start scripting PAWN

Started this April, I was 15, still 15 right now...
I feel noob to mention that I started playing GTA San Andreas only in October 2011, and that I touched a computer for the first time when I was 11... (Feeling shamed)

Ive started scripting a month ago.
Which, Im 13 years old now

When I was ten

Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonsaurus
Посмотреть сообщение
Started this April, I was 15, still 15 right now...
I feel noob to mention that I started playing GTA San Andreas only in October 2012, and that I touched a computer for the first time when I was 11... (Feeling shamed)
Not the only one, I think the the first time I touched a computer when I was 8 or 9, there was only 1 PC in home tho.

Anyways, started scripting when I was 11.5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyDrAtIc
Посмотреть сообщение
Not the only one, I think the the first time I touched a computer when I was 8 or 9, there was only 1 PC in home tho.

Anyways, started scripting when I was 11.5.
11? Damn, sad childhood you had there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by toXioneer
Посмотреть сообщение
11? Damn, sad childhood you had there...
True...

First time I ever touched computer was at 3 (TOUCHED), I started using computer at the age of 5 and came to know what is desktop and every cool icon isn't a game lol.

I started when i had 12 years.

Theres been about 10 occasions where Ive sat down and been like - 'right, open up the wiki and lets learn this thing' , and there has been 10 occasions where, 5 minutes after I have decided 'fuck this, this is way too hard and confusing, I'll play some SAMP.'

I attempted it many times at the age of 15, but my cousin was always better than I

13- but stopped after a year or so.

I was 11, and now im 15, and still dont know how to (Well I do, but not much x) )

11 ftw. Now I'm moving onto designing websites etc...

19 - four years ago. Now I'm tryin' to learn something... usefull, like PHP, Python, etc.

When I was 13... I'm now 16.

When I was 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berlovan
Посмотреть сообщение
2 weeks ago = 13
that's a lie, i started in 2009 when i created my account here when i was 12

at 15 years old

I started proper scripting at 15, before that was just probably making the odd command for a mate..