Julien210 - Banned?

I logged in today to see that my main account Julien210 was banned. Why? "Tricking people into donating. Seriously? " is what I got as a reason. I don't understand how I could be tricking people into donating, honestly. The only thing I modified in the links was adding a linkbee/linkbucks link inbetween, so that when they click "SKIP ADVERTISEMENT", the actual company (linkbucks for example) supplies me with a small number of money. In no way was I tricking ANYONE into donating. If somehow I was, could the person who banned me explain how? Thank you in advance, and I hope to be unbanned soon.

I can just say finally.

At the first you were trying to trick people to input personal details in order to get (your) vehicle dealership. When they finally removed that part you started to ask people to email you to get dealership (probably again, asking for personal details just not showing in public). Then you finally decided to "release" that dealership (which I still say that it's basically James_Alex's one). And of course you couldn't just post links for downloads, but you needed to refer people to advertisement refer page first in order to get links afterwards.

And than this post:
Quote:

You're supposed to click "SKIP ADVERTISEMENT" on the top right corner, then do it again when it skips to the next site. Sorry about this, but no one is donating, and I need a way to make at least a little bit of money.

Yeah, probably everyone can realize why you were here actually.

As kaisersouse said, you will now have a lot of time to think about how to earn money in a more proper way.

Stupidity at its finest. You can't edit a script and expect to earn from it, where is your sense? Despite that, you're trying to trick people in to violating website rules of another site, and the other fact is that you're trying to make profit out of a script (which isn't even yours), which of course, is not allowed on this forum. I hope your question has been answered.

Are you insane? If you wanted someone to have to pay for you script, than you need to make one from scratch! With unique features and differences than everyone else's! How stupid were you to make people "pay" by clicking your damn links

Thank goodness you are banned!

Selling edits? Enjoy your well-applyed ban.