Search a proffesioanal scripter

Hello guy`s i`m searching a proffesional scripter i want to make a Roleplay server , hardest server. I have a big sponsor i have the domain host i need a scripter. He must know to do everything. I give him a admin maxim lvl. When the server is finish i have many player`s so server will be full not empty. And i`m comming with ideas i have many idead for one roleplay server. Contact me at the ymail nee4you@yahoo.com add me on the list...
Good luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nee
I give him a admin maxim lvl.
Well that's sweet of you

And i give more for PC and money and other`s. And don`t post if you don`t want .
And i need a good maper for roleplay to make interior`s etc..

Just one advice for you , no one gonna spend months to make you a roleplay server cause if he is willing to spend , then he should script for himself and here u are talking about making the best roleplay server that mean bypass Shady's roleplay , Lil Italy Roleplay which is gonna take 1+ year to bypass them

i can help you add me on MSN: benassibenny@windowslive.com

If I were you, make a pretty simple GM
first in order to get a hang of scripting
like, a DM or TDM gamemode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etch ❽ H
Just one advice for you , no one gonna spend months to make you a roleplay server cause if he is willing to spend , then he should script for himself and here u are talking about making the best roleplay server that mean bypass Shady's roleplay , Lil Italy Roleplay which is gonna take 1+ year to bypass them
I help him to script because i know to script and i make his job easy.

What I am saying is that he will take ages to make the hardest roleplay that's all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etch ❽ H
thats not necessary taking such a long time some scripters know what their doing and what they have to do and a good scripter
can make a successfull RP script in a month or less unless your a begginer scripter and have to look on the wiki how to do things

anyways add me up and we will talk
legendy@live.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViruZZzZ_ChiLLL
If I were you, make a pretty simple GM
first in order to get a hang of scripting
like, a DM or TDM gamemode
Thats good idea.
Do this first, before trying to script any roleplay server.
I do it that way too.
You may add continously new features and then u learn it by yourself.

//EDIT: You may start with adding some vehicles and splitting the players in 2 or more teams.
then maybe do more pickups oder a command for buying new weapons. and so on...