[NPC]2 High Speed Criminals And an Extra in LV

Hello Everybody I am going to release my FIRST NPC's so far.
These 2 NPC's drive around Los Santos like Maniacs,causing havoc and crashing a bit.
Los Venturas Below.

So here you go and hope you all enjoy it and have fun!

Just Place all the files in the correct folders in your sa-mp server folder and add HS and Kriminal in your server.cfg like this: filterscripts Kriminal HS
(Doesn't matter which order).

Las Venturas Edition! (1 NPC Named "Krimson")

Same Installation Instructions as Above!

Pretty good for your first NPC
keep it up :P

pics?
nice

Yeah pics

EDIT: I tried it and theyre awesome, when they crashed me I flew away about 20 meters!

can you make for lv pls?

Any screenshots ??

I will add pictures soon guys I'm on my Ipod ATM
EDIT:Pictures ADDED

Quote:
Originally Posted by billiout
can you make for lv pls?
I'll Try my Best!
EDIT:I made LV NPC named Krimson wich drives around the Strip and other areas around the Strip!
Have Fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrarod
Yeah pics

EDIT: I tried it and theyre awesome, when they crashed me I flew away about 20 meters!
Yep They are really fast (no I do not speedhack) I love it when I go flying!

Dude, don't triple or double post
anyways, nice for the LV update thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinB
Quote:
can you make for lv pls?
I'll Try my Best!
EDIT:I made LV NPC named Krimson wich drives around the Strip and other areas around the Strip!
Have Fun!
thanks!!!!!! and keep doing the good job!!!!!!!!!!

how to can i connect the npc with my gm because im new on npcs. thanks!!!!! again!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
can you make for lv pls?
I'll Try my Best!
Have Fun!

how to can i connect the npc with my gm because im new on npcs. thanks!!!!! again!
When you download it you will see a npcmodes folder,a recordings folder,and a filterscripts folder.
open the filterscripts folder and put the 2 files in your Server Folder in "filterscripts".
Then put the items in the npcmodes folder in your Server npcmodes.
After that when you have your npcmodes folder open you will see recordings....
put the contents of the downloaded files in recordings in your server's recordings..
Last but not least in your server.cfg add Kriminal and HS like this: filterscripts Krimson
(Krimson is the LV edition) (LS editions are like this): filterscripts HS Kriminal Krimson

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
can you make for lv pls?
I'll Try my Best!
Have Fun!

When you download it you will see a npcmodes folder,a recordings folder,and a filterscripts folder.
open the filterscripts folder and put the 2 files in your Server Folder in "filterscripts".
put the contents of the downloaded files in recordings in your server's recordings..
Last but not least in your server.cfg add Kriminal and HS like this: filterscripts Krimson
(Krimson is the LV edition) (LS editions are like this): filterscripts HS Kriminal Krimson

sry again but in the server console i see the npc that connected but in the game dont show up.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
can you make for lv pls?
I'll Try my Best!
Have Fun!

sry again but in the server console i see the npc that connected but in the game dont show up.

Maybe they are in a different virtual world or they are in an interior,
If you have and admin script that lets you do /setint or /setinterior and /setworld or /setvw
then set their virtual world to 0 and their interior to 0.DO NOT CHANGE THE INTERIOR OF THE GUYS INSIDE BUT CHANGE THEIR WORLD TO 0

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
can you make for lv pls?
I'll Try my Best!
Have Fun!

Maybe they are in a different virtual world or they are in an interior,
If you have and admin script that lets you do /setint or /setinterior and /setworld or /setvw
then set their virtual world to 0 and their interior to 0.DO NOT CHANGE THE INTERIOR OF THE GUYS INSIDE BUT CHANGE THEIR WORLD TO 0
Or there stuck in on player request class because he did not add this code on "OnPlayerRequestClass" in his own GM
Код:
If (IsPlayerNPC(playerid)) return 1;

Good job keep it up

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
can you make for lv pls?
I'll Try my Best!
Have Fun!

Easy.....You simply have to change all the files to the name you changed them to....

Pls help i get in console the NPC's Theif and Kriminal has crashed can u help me please