[TDT] need good scripters

hello im airsoftglock i just made a server and i need some help scripting i got down the teleports and vehicles, objects and that stuff but 1.) i REALLY need a ingame to irc script i have tryed 3 downloads none work im probably loading em wrong... so if you willing to help (i cant pay sorry) please contact me at airsofter2262@yahoo.com or goto ip 67.78.169.110:7777 and i probably wont be there but i might and if you really do goto irc net irc.jikesh.co.cc and channel #drd my name is airsoftglock... thank you all very much.

-airsoftglock

Quote:
Originally Posted by airsoftglock
hello im airsoftglock i just made a server and i need some help scripting i got down the teleports and vehicles, objects and that stuff but 1.) i REALLY need a ingame to irc script i have tryed 3 downloads none work im probably loading em wrong... so if you willing to help (i cant pay sorry) please contact me at airsofter2262@yahoo.com or goto ip 67.78.169.110:7777 and i probably wont be there but i might and if you really do goto irc net irc.jikesh.co.cc and channel #drd my name is airsoftglock... thank you all very much.

-airsoftglock
hey i can help.

ru ceka?

Quote:
Originally Posted by airsoftglock
ru ceka?
yup