Opinions For A New Role Play Game Mode

Some Information
I plan to make a new role play game-mode from scratch, but I want something unique. I don't want it to be really basic, like God-Father but I don't want it to be too advanced for me. I have learned quite a lot, so there isn't much I can't do. So, if you have some ideas, please list a couple.

What Will I Get In Return?
Well, if I like your idea and add it into my game-mode, you will be under the /scripters command, which I will have available and in the "Command List" for all members. If you haven't already, go ahead and check out my website; Future Gaming Incorporated I will be adding more detail about people that help us there too! (Possible Admin or Mod To)

What Do You Have Already?
I already have planned on a number of factions; San Andreas Police Department - Federal Bureau of Investigation - Military - San Andreas Fire Department - Central Intelligence Agency (legal hit-men) - Contracts Agency (illegal hit-men) - Mafia and many more...

A lot of the commands will be the same, but I will add more and make them work best with ZCMDTM and DCMDTM

I plan to make a new Admin System; advanced commands, more "Server Control" - See: SA:MP Wiki - Controlling Your Server

More Will Be Added As I Move Along

Attention: I will release the script, but not here. It will be available to our Community Members for $100.00 US

I wouldn't make a RP mode, too many of them out there. You waste like months of your life lol..

I see factions in every roleplay. Here's an idea, don't have factions

For ex. Argonath RPG is a server with 100+ players and you make gang or mafia topics at forum then people join them, they're not scripted and it's a very good system

2) For carsystem see SACnR's car system, you go, write /buycar, select the car, drive away, but you need to save it which SACnR doesn't

3) Again ex. from Argo(nath), only 5 jobs are scripted! You can earn money with those 5 jobs or heroin or weed dealing. Most people sell drugs or be cops.

Here some help for JOB'S and FACTION'S

Coas Guard (i dint see it on any server)
Boxer
Security guard
News Reporter
Make army more realistic like add infantry and air force (****** translate )
Pizza boy
Bus driver
Taxi driver
Trucker
Limo driver
Car jacker like illergal job
Hacker (you need laptop )
Bounty hunter (legal job)
Make bank system with ATM and credit card(thets cool)
Laptop system and internet cafe
Make some ADVANCED drug system

thets it for now im to lazy to write more :P
and im not some good scripter but i alredy see thet you will need about 3 month's to finish this

More complicated = Lame like edits...

Make it simple, do not add...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFT_HUNTER
Here some help for JOB'S and FACTION'S

Coas Guard (i dint see it on any server)
Boxer
Security guard
News Reporter
Make army more realistic like add infantry and air force (****** translate )
Pizza boy
Bus driver
Taxi driver
Trucker
Limo driver
Car jacker like illergal job
Hacker (you need laptop )
Bounty hunter (legal job)
Make bank system with ATM and credit card(thets cool)
Laptop system and internet cafe
Make some ADVANCED drug system

thets it for now im to lazy to write more :P
and im not some good scripter but i alredy see thet you will need about 3 month's to finish this

Thanks guys. I still plan to add factions, because seriously, what would a role play game-mode be like without a police faction and what not? Look at "Los Santos Role Play" for example. They have many factions and family's, yes, they have an old script, but still. Look at their player range and visit their website. http://ls-rp.com

Anyways, I could change my mind....

UPDATE: I plan to make it all dynamic. If I add a house, it shows instantly. If I add a player account, we have it, instantly. If you know what I mean, great! If not, than it doesn't matter... Haha

Yes, time, I know it would take me 3+ months, but its summer, which means I don't have any school to worry about.

Anyways, I am still looking for some ideas.

Yeah dynamic thing is good but as I said don't script factions, if you make factions it will look same as others, make it epic 'n' unique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrarod
Yeah dynamic thing is good but as I said don't script factions, if you make factions it will look same as others, make it epic 'n' unique
Okay, you say don't script factions... How will I have "Police Departments" and what not?

You will have atleast 3 factions like "Argo"

SAPD(Police)
Fire
Medic's

Ok and now, their are factions that are created because of just tags infront or the last name. Ex.

"[SASD]Jake_Bear" that is me i am a trainne of SASD.

Anyways so like

"Av=Josh"

Ect.