SA:MP Idiot.. Need an answer from some people on sa-mp.com

Hello there.
Im just creating this topic, to convince a player, if it is or is not forbidden to have mods in SA:MP.

I would just like to make clear at the top, the server rules itself have no restrictions against mods, i just want an answer from the HQ site to see if they would BAN people from connecting to any server on the master-list. (including Direct connect via IP)

He has gone to the point of flaming our Forum with crap about "Don't use car or truck mods or Kye will ban you from SA:MP" but ended up backing off a bit when myself and other admins started a little war...

I would just like a little answer.
in short::

Are vehicle mods alloud to be used in SA:MP?
Not meaning they are 'Supported' but are they alloud if the server has no restrictions?

i know this is probably something you have never seen before but it has really reached this point where i must ask.

It's up to the server owners if they want to allow mods on their server or not. It's not forbidden to use them in sa-mp, and that point in the service agreement is not about mods.

It is per server, most servers will ban you for disruptive / malicious / cheating mods, if you get banned on sprunkbuster server for mods you are pretty much fucked on all others.

Well i thank you both very much

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedShirt (JernejL)
If you get banned on sprunkbuster server for mods you are pretty much fucked on all others.
I don't think any server that can blacklist is doing that for having bad mods only