Includes.

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Jack\Desktop\samp03asvr_R7_win32\include\dprop.inc(48) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "dprop_PRIVATE_hash"
C:\Documents and Settings\Jack\Desktop\samp03asvr_R7_win32\include\dprop.inc(48) : error 013: no entry point (no public functions)
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
And my include

Код:
#if defined _dprop_included
 #endinput
#endif

#define _dprop_included
#pragma library dprop

stock PropertyExists(name[]) {
 if (existproperty(0, "",dprop_PRIVATE_hash(name))) return true;
 return false;
}

stock PropertyGet(name[]) {
 new value[255];
 getproperty(0, "", dprop_PRIVATE_hash(name), value);
 strunpack(value,value);
 return value;
}

stock PropertySet(name[],value[]) {
 setproperty(0, "", dprop_PRIVATE_hash(name), value);
}

dprop_PRIVATE_hash(buf[]) {
  new length=strlen(buf);
  new s1 = 1;
  new s2 = 0;
  new n;
  for (n=0; n<length; n++)
  {
    s1 = (s1 + buf[n]) % 65521;
    s2 = (s2 + s1)   % 65521;
  }
  return (s2 << 16) + s1;
}
NOTE: There is no line 48..

Line 48 is the last line in your file. I'm assuming from the errors you have that you are compiling the include file, you are not supposed to do this.. you are supposed to include those functions into your gamemode/filterscript using #include <filename>.

In my script i have
Код:
#include <dprop>
And then in the script i'm getting this error
Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Jack\Desktop\samp03asvr_R7_win32\gamemodes\lvrcr.pwn(5) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "dprop"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLowrider
In my script i have
Код:
#include <dprop>
And then in the script i'm getting this error
Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Jack\Desktop\samp03asvr_R7_win32\gamemodes\lvrcr.pwn(5) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "dprop"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
Put the .inc file in your pawno\include folder (usually what's done) and open Pawno using the Pawno exe in that pawno folder, don't double click your .pwn file to open Pawno (just incase you have multiple Pawno's)

Its

There.

anyonee?

try open pawno by pawno dyrectory click open open your gm/filterscript and compile

When i do that i get this
Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Jack\Desktop\samp03asvr_R7_win32\gamemodes\lvrcr.pwn(6) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "dutils"

1 Error.

Do the same thing for dutils...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLowrider
When i do that i get this
Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Jack\Desktop\samp03asvr_R7_win32\gamemodes\lvrcr.pwn(6) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "dutils"

1 Error.
Look around, your problem is fairly simple.
Your operation system assigns the latest opened pawn.exe as the file executer.
However, it uses the includes of that pawn.exe's folder.

You simply have multiple pawn.exe's on your computer.
Remove every single one till only 1 folder is there and that should fix your problem.

even though, this is quite the new guy question. I suggest you to start using pawn till you are more advanced.
You learn better by figuring out yourself than asking questions to others.
You can, but if they are bull it more like bother others.

have a nice day.