[FilterScript] [FS] Zones Script

ohh yea why didn't i think of that
although i finally figured out how to do it in another way which is march harder

thx for the whole thing still

the gametext for area names no longer show (nor the areas work) when another gametext not by the areascript shows up

ps i have embended the whole script into my gamemode

This script is currently used in 'Grand Theft Online' gamemode (in 'world.inc' file). Im not using it to send area name on player area change, instead i use it to return area name of XYZ so i can give area name as a location of things. Currently only races use it to tell player the location of startline (first CP). Later ill use it for more things as they come.

EG. "Race: 'Burnin Down The Strip' is starting in 45 seconds. Location: 'The Strip'."
is sent to all players when race is activated. 'The Strip' is got from zones script.

Cheers mabako.

It is realy good work

No offence mabako ! i know you are a good scripter but with these areas u screwed it up!!!
I mean vinewood is not at the vinewood logo!that vinewood text appears when i am at pay 'n spray near car mod...and that sux...areas are bad made ( by an error  of 1000 feets ).. if u can fix this..

The Vinewood doesn't have to show up exactly on the Vinewood sign...Vinewood area is alot bigger then just around the border.

I know all areas from sg man and when i say that it appears sumwhere else i know what i mean...vinewood appears where another area should be

well then i'm sorry, i used bunch of tools to read the locations from the file where they're taken from singleplayer. have fun sending bugs to me with the final solution, but avoid just pointing out and don't have any idea what you are talking at all. proof prefered. because right now, i've no idea what or where you expect what to happen or not to happen

Well how should i say it!hmmm.. I think i cna fix those errors but it will take some time couple of hours spent in sg and mp and ofcourse with YOUR permision whut do u say?

Could anybody upload this script again? I had it a few weeks ago and ive deleted it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janek17
View Post
tnx i use it now
How? The links arent even up!