Right when I enter GTA SA:MP, there's high ping

This has been happening since yesterday. As soon as I enter a server, my ping shoots to really high as in above 20,000 to where I try to execute commands in game and it wouldn't even work. And if I get off the server the ping goes back to normal.. Could someone help me out?

Mmm, what is your normal ping?

When to go to play on SA:MP server close internet and if you are
downloading something also close that

It may be eating up your RAM, and CPU Usage. I suggest closing everything, and then playing. Otherwise get a better connection.

Depends on the location of the host...My ping goes from 170(My average ping) to 800-1k when I go to any server hosted in the US.

My ping usaly is 20 Hosten in NL-UK 60 Hosted in US-EU 120-180-210 Rest of the world, according to your problem.

There is no way a ping of 20000 is normal that means you have 20 seconds latency :S that is HUGE, I guess something on your internet connection is really messed up, try to play some FREE online games and check what your ping is there, also check the hosting locations. Because noware in the world you get such a high ping (if the server is hosten on earth) ( And you are not Living on the moon dooh )