Random lags

Hey
It's a long time I'm suffering from samp/sp lags.
It's weird,because,like for a minute it runs at 50-60 fps,and after another minute it drops to 10-13 fps.
And then again it comes back to 50-60 and then 10-13 etc.
I'm running it on low,no frame-limiter,lowest resolution,and sometimes no chat(helps a little)
My specs:
Quote:
Originally Posted by O_x
I have an old laptop,pretty weak,but running SA and new games pretty well though. -not.
Model:hp G60-125NR
Processor:AMD Turion Dual-Core RM-70 2.00 GHz
RAM:3.00 GB
Operating system:Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit
Graphic card: Nvidia GeForce 8200M G
DirectX version:11.0
Windows Experience Index rating: 3.5/7.9
Any help appreciated.

bump D:

These specs are better than mine, and i don't even lag on a server were there are 200 Players,
Try Reinstalling SA:MP, If not then GTA SA, But first update your graphics drivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hash [NL-RP
]
These specs are better than mine, and i don't even lag on a server were there are 200 Players,
Try Reinstalling SA:MP, If not then GTA SA, But first update your graphics drivers
Already updated the graphic drivers to the newest ones as possible.
But anyway I'll try to reinstall the game
ty

Try to use Frame Limiter on, saves up computer resources.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guedes_
Try to use Frame Limiter on, saves up computer resources.
hmm i turned it off as it said in a tutorial to make gta sa faster,but i'll try to turn it on again
ty

Actually, the above's not true.

Above 50FPS In GTA SA makes other things much slower, infact, some things don't work and get buggy.

40FPS Is a perfectly reasonable amount of FPS, it's smooth enough.

And as Guedes said, Unlocking your FPS Is basicly telling your computer to put everything on getting as much FPS as possible, and leaving what little is left on other things such as rendering textures and effects.

Do this, go to the sea, get a skimmer.
Type "/fpslimit 40" and takeoff in a skimmer, it works how it should.
Type "/fpslimit 55" and try again, It will take A very long time, or not takeoff at all.

(You need FPS Limiter on to use FPSLIMIT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_
Actually, the above's not true.

Above 50FPS In GTA SA makes other things much slower, infact, some things don't work and get buggy.

40FPS Is a perfectly reasonable amount of FPS, it's smooth enough.

And as Guedes said, Unlocking your FPS Is basicly telling your computer to put everything on getting as much FPS as possible, and leaving what little is left on other things such as rendering textures and effects.

Do this, go to the sea, get a skimmer.
Type "/fpslimit 40" and takeoff in a skimmer, it works how it should.
Type "/fpslimit 55" and try again, It will take A very long time, or not takeoff at all.

(You need FPS Limiter on to use FPSLIMIT)
k,thx all i'm gonna try it now