[Map] [MAP]-Desert Eagle Deathmatch.

• Wepaon: Desert Eagle
  • Ammo: 70(You can set it later, check script)
  • Time spent: 1:30 hours.
  • Creator: PlayON
  • Vehicles: None
  • Objects: 170+
  • Command: [/DEDM] [/DesertEagle](Check script to change!!)
  • It has: Random spawns, very dynamic script,teleport command
  • Extra Informations: I've made this map very long time ago, i played it with my friends many many times, we had alot of fun, well, in my server it was even more complex than this, because i combinated it into my gm wich had many features to make cooler, the commands are shown above, this topic has After and Before, to see what i've actually made...Well basicly everything.I made it very Newbie-Friendly so even noobs and script starters will understand basci stuff.Well enough said, i wish you good luck!

After:

Pastebin
Rapidshare
__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________
Others:
[b]As you can see i made it Newbie-Friendly, so i wrote the following things for you to understand stuff and change things.

If you want to give +70 ammo everytime he joins the deathmatch,(Ex: He typed /DEDM once anf got 70 ammo, again then he has 140 ammo, and so on.) Comment it! If you want to remove and give again ammo let it uncommented!:
Uncommented:
pawn Code:
#define REMOVE_WEAPONS_AND_REPLACE
[size=8pt][b]Commented:
pawn Code:
//#define REMOVE_WEAPONS_AND_REPLACE
[size=8pt][b]Change following things on your pleasure!
pawn Code:
new DEDMWelcome[80] = "%s entered Desert Eagle Deathmatch, type [/DEDM] to join.";//Message for all players to know|||"%s" Will be players name*/
new DEDMText[40] = "Desert eagle Deathmatch";/*GameTextForPlayer*/
new DEDMCmd1[20] = "/DEDM";/*Command nr.1*/
new DEDMCmd2[20] = "/DesertEagle";/*Command nr.2*/
[size=8pt][b]To change ammo when player joins deathmatch, simple change this line.
Change 70 to number of ammo you want him to receive!
pawn Code:
new DEDMAmmo = 70;
[size=8pt][b]That's all i had to say so far, i wish you good luck and have fun, also, i hope this teached you something.

ENJOY!!!
__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

Not bad, keep up.

Ye nice but i already have a DM map at that place

It's a FS/MAP not just MAP. Nice though.

Good job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlip
It's a FS/MAP not just MAP. Nice though.
Karlip, old buddy, remember my old Castle DM, i was name backthen Zh3r0 you helped me in my first days of scripting to add pickups, and stuff, you really helped me alot backthen, because i was a noob.

Haha, i was such a noob back then,i was writing in colors and write special characters and stuff
http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=47495.0

I like the concept of the map and the location.
Mapping wise, looks great.
Good Job.

Nice map

gj! zh3r0