Weird mapping problem

Hey,

Usaly I can fix map problems easily myself but yesterday I realy had a weird one.

Basicly we have alot of custom interiors in our gamemode today we putted a custom police department in it.
The weird thing was it didn't load the full map, so we restarded the server to see if that helps but all it did, was loading another part and deleting another part.

Offcourse I looked up if the streamer had a limit, but I use incognito streamer and according to him his streamer has no limit.

The weird thing is after every server restart it unloads a different part, then before.
If anyone has a clue its much appreciated.

Sincerly

Jeroen, aka Playbox12

All objects in same script? It's best to keep them in one mode IMO. Less problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rac3r
All objects in same script? It's best to keep them in one mode IMO. Less problems.
Nope, everything is in the GM.

Ok. We use loads of objects.

One problem we had (I think it's similar) is a gamemode that had loads of objects in Los Santos for a deathmatch mode, then we loaded our main racing script but still found the deathmatch objects remained.

Could possibly try forcing the objects to destroy OnGameModeExit().

Код:
public OnGameModeExit()
{
  DestroyAllDynamicObjects();
  return 1;
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rac3r
Ok. We use loads of objects.

One problem we had (I think it's similar) is a gamemode that had loads of objects in Los Santos for a deathmatch mode, then we loaded our main racing script but still found the deathmatch objects remained.

Could possibly try forcing the objects to destroy OnGameModeExit().

Код:
public OnGameModeExit()
{
  DestroyAllDynamicObjects();
  return 1;
}
I did even tweak the streamer from visible objects 256 to 400 still the same, could it be bad objects?

if you mapped it with a wysiwyg then not because it loads the ids which are the same as the objects if you di (not really usefull though imo) /save on every spot and then create the objects then it can be wrong id

so i dont think its a wrong ID

Quote:
Originally Posted by legodude
if you mapped it with a wysiwyg then not because it loads the ids which are the same as the objects if you di (not really usefull though imo) /save on every spot and then create the objects then it can be wrong id

so i dont think its a wrong ID
Mapped with MTA:RACE Map Editor.