[HELP] Auto Login Problem

i am making a registration system and i tried to add a Auto login function but it didnt work

I used the SEARCH i did found some results but all they give me is ERROR'S

So if someone could give me some help to make a Auto login functions it would be great

ladmin system has auto login if ur talking about right when you join the game you dont have to do /login

You need to save the players ip in the userfile, when they connect the ip has to be same and make them login otherwise they just need to /login

Quote:
Originally Posted by airsoftglock
ladmin system has auto login if ur talking about right when you join the game you dont have to do /login
Yes thats what i mean but i was making my OWN system and i dont know how to do it
BUT THANKS ANYWAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwn.exe
You need to save the players ip in the userfile, when they connect the ip has to be same and make them login otherwise they just need to /login
Yes i have saved players IP etc but is either i get ERRORS or the script dont work
And Thank you for replaying

Search for it, week ago I searched for the same thing and i found it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ne
Search for it, week ago I searched for the same thing and i found it.
OK I WILL SEARCH AGAIN THANKS

You can find the topic's problem and the solution in the first reply typing in search: Auto login, if you can't do that then it's your problem.

Auto Login is very stupid, only if you do it per IP. Since people can impersonate easily.

Код:
connect
new IP[16];
GetPlayerIp(playerid,IP,16);
if(!strcmp(IP,/*dini_Get(playerfile,"IP")*/,true))
{
//logged
}else{
please login
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ne
You can find the topic's problem and the solution in the first reply typing in search: Auto login, if you can't do that then it's your problem.
i Did search and i found some other result but like i sad it does nothing or the script gives me ERRORS
Thanks anyways

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisis Funserver
Auto Login is very stupid, only if you do it per IP. Since people can impersonate easily.
Yeah i wanna do it by ip because then players can just change their names and impersonate etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefff
Код:
connect
new IP[16];
GetPlayerIp(playerid,IP,16);
if(!strcmp(IP,/*dini_Get(playerfile,"IP")*/,true))
{
//logged
}else{
please login
}
I haven't checked if it work yet i will and i will tell you TOMOROW couze i have to go now
AND THANKS FOR YOUR HELP TWO