Mods won't go awayq

Recently, I've decided to install mods. Due to the fact that I lag like crazy when I get near two of the modded cars, I have decided to remove them. First of all, GTA:SA wouldn't uninstall, I had to delete the whole entire folder. Then, I installed it. When I installed it, I started up SA-MP, and my mods were still there. I deleted EVERYTHING in the Rockstar Games folder!

I apologize if this is the wrong section.

WHAT o.0
Are you sure your GTA SA is a clean install? No mods containing?

If it is, delete everything again, make sure you remove it completely from everywhere, recycle bin, folder.
Then go to Start -> Run type in regedit
Go to Edit -> Find type in gta_sa.exe
it should say in "Data" column, gta_sa.exe, try delete that too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiiRV4N4
Recently, I've decided to install mods. Due to the fact that I lag like crazy when I get near two of the modded cars, I have decided to remove them. First of all, GTA:SA wouldn't uninstall, I had to delete the whole entire folder. Then, I installed it. When I installed it, I started up SA-MP, and my mods were still there. I deleted EVERYTHING in the Rockstar Games folder!

What? No wai.... mods disappear when you uninstall / delete your game, this is impossible. You failed somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guedes_
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiiRV4N4

What? No wai.... mods disappear when you uninstall / delete your game, this is impossible. You failed somewhere.
I fixed it. I just replaced the mods I had with clean ones from a gta.img.

Probably you just unistalled GTA SA and gta3.img stayed for some reason.