Looking for Scripter. (Got Website. SAMP Server and such)

Interested?
Show it for me.
I'm looking for a gamemode from scratch.
I'm looking for talented scripters.
I'm looking for some few admins.
Designer / PHP / Or something to who can do a website design.
Can you offer something more? Ventrilo or something like that?
Thats good.
I'm looking for YOU
Be atleast of 17 age.
And be very mature and serious about this.
Interested?
Contact me on.
email: summertunes@live.se (MSN)
I'm very serious

Wrong Section ^^

Edit : What's in it for the scripters??
________
Ford zetec engine specifications

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViruZZzZ_ChiLLL
What's in it for the scripters??

It looks like nothing, or he's offering an admin-rank like 99% of other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Correlli
It looks like nothing, or he's offering an admin-rank like 99% of other people.
As Usual....

Why does the question always have to be "What's in it for the scripters?" .. "How much pay?" .. "What do I get?". Why can't people script for free, out of curiosity or to learn something new .. or to help, or to contribute to something. I'm a scripter myself and I would never charge I don't think ... I don't even think about what "Benefits" you receive because I do this kind of stuff for fun and because it gives me more experience, there should be more people that think like me and I don't knwo why there isn't

I guess you don't even realize how much work is it for scripter to work on a project from scratch, and for what? For nothing? If he wants to learn something new, he can create a gamemod for himself and learn everything he needs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Correlli
I guess you don't even realize how much work is it for scripter to work on a project from scratch, and for what? For nothing? If he wants to learn something new, he can create a gamemod for himself and learn everything he needs.
Quote:

I'm a scripter myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seif_
Maybe because it's time that you waste for others. You can do it for free if you got the motivation and if it doesn't bother you.
If you look at it in a negative way like that "It's time you waste for others" but then that means you waste time scripting your own stuff. If you look at it in positive ways, it's an experience ... it's something different ... some people, I think, are a little selfish. It shouldn't be that way. Obviously you have to take some things into account when dealing with these kinds of situations.. if you've been around long enough, which I'm sure the latter two posters have; you get to know who has potential and who is just another newbie wanting to have the best server on SA:MP, but isn't going to. If I see a person has potential, and they are serious, then I give it a go.. I've sent the guy an email. If, on the other hand, I see there is no potential, then I don't bother posting. Simple as that, there are no rewards! The experience in itself is a reward, IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _❼_
If you look at it in a negative way like that "It's time you waste for others" but then that means you waste time scripting your own stuff.
Really? And what if you're scripting for your own community, is that a waste of time, too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by _❼_
If you look at it in positive ways, it's an experience
Quote:
Originally Posted by _❼_
Simple as that, there are no rewards! The experience in itself is a reward, IMO.
Yes, that counts for those who don't have any experience with PAWN language but this guy is looking for a talented scripter, and talented scripter isn't the one without experience.

If you want to help him for free, then go ahead, I don't see a problem in that, but you have to understand that most people here are busy with their real life things and with their own scripting, so they don't have any time to script for others for free.

Well i only script maps sorry . I will soon post some of my maps you can use them.